Arcane Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed"

3 posters

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 32 Empty Re: Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed"

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Swifthand wrote:Davin: HP 54/66; AC 21 Fort 19 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=7/8, SV:16, Action Points=1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hound: HP 99/105; AC 20 Fort 17 Ref 17 Will 15; Healing Surges=5/8 SV:26, Action Points=2

Round 4
Davin - Initiative=5
Move - None
Minor - Designate closest Orc as my Hunter's Quarry
Standard -Twin Strike Orcs
Note - Hemingr's Precision & see invisible are both still active.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hound - Initiative=11 (if needed)
Standard - Ready action (Hit and Run), trigger - when Orcs are in melee range

Twin Strike 1=18
Twin Strike 2=24
TS1 Damage=miss
TS2 Damage=11
HQ Damage=7
Stealth=28

-Swift
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010

https://arcaneasylum.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 32 Empty Re: Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed"

magicspellz12 wrote:HP: 40/44; AP 1; HS 3/6

Alex moves behind Straegis and continues his aquatic assault on the minds of his victims as belts of water dash around them. He waits for an upportunity to send a wave of water at a large group of the snarling idiotic beasts.

----------------------
Move to E14
Standard: Distracting Hydrology on anything on the second line at my turn.
32 vs. Will
14 Psychic damage and -2 to all attacks until the end of my next turn Rolls
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

151prooftattoos wrote:Vangg sustains and moves the spell to C-16.
macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis II: HP:69/69 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:18 Healing Surges:6/8 Action Points:2

Straegis grows impatient but still he waits, knowing full well that the more orcs killed now, the better.
Halcyon wrote:Verity: Ready hammer, throw hammer (16=miss), ready sword.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:12 pm

Malazek wrote:Round 4 Recap & Resolution ...

Init 26
Juugug decides this is taking too long, and steps forward to unleash his Sacred Flame. His attack kills one of the orcs and fills Hound with divine fervor.

Hound gains 7 temporary HPs.

Init 23
Mordax keeps his net at the ready.
... maintains his readied action.

Init 19
Straegis contiues to wait for the right opportunity.

Init 14
Snorri grumbles.

Init 13
Verity pulls his axe and chucks it into the sea of orcs.
It dissappears into the crowd, but doesn't seem to have injured any of them.

Init 11
Hound continues to lurk around the corner, ready to pounce.

Init 9
Determined to let the queen's consecration kill orcs, Vangg concentrates on moving the sacred area.

Init 6
Azzy waits.

Init 5
Davin fires two more arrows, again killing but one.

Alex moves up behind the marshal, and slays another orc with his watery magic.

Swinging wildly, Kersh smashes the skull of yet another orc.
Driven to rage, one of the Orcs swings one last time as it falls.

Init 4
The Orcs in front hack away at the big Ogre, as a few more who step up to the forefront; the Ogre is bloodied by the assault, but the axes just keep on coming.

The remaining orcs press around the sides, clamouring over boxes and debris, careful not to move so carelessly next to the Ogre (they are avoiding moving too close to Kersh; trying not to give him any OAs).

A few get close enough to attack Mordax. Despite axes flying at his noggin, the gnarled vet waits for maximum effect. Two axes are chipped against his armor, and a third in motion, before the wicked barbs of his net rip out chunks of orc flesh. Unfortunately, one the orcs narrowly avoids the net, and it's his axe that strikes home.

Mordax kills two; but takes 6 Damage
Mordax's Initiative is now 5

Meanwhile, one of the Orcs takes a swing at Verity, but blood from his nearby pack-brother splatters into his eye, causing him to flinch and miss.

Natural 1.

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 32 Pq9NvC0

Onto Round 5 ...
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Finally seeing an opportunity to blast a large group of them. Alex rushes past Davin to avoid the swings of the orcs, and sends a huge wave of water at the many beasts near Verity.

-------------
Move: Back and up to Davin, and then to C13
Standard: WaterWave coming from my upper right corner to be a 3x3 centered on A15.
Attack vs. Fort: 27
Attack vs. Fort: 31
Attack vs. Fort: 15
Attack vs. For: 29
Hit: 11 Thunder Damage and Pushed back 1. Obviously pushing them diagonally right and down into Vanng's zone when I can. Rolls
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Swifthand wrote:Davin: HP 54/66; AC 21 Fort 19 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=7/8, SV:16, Action Points=1
Hound: HP 99/105; AC 20 Fort 17 Ref 17 Will 15; Healing Surges=5/8 SV:26, Action Points=2

"Tyrol, can make me faster? I think I can target the leader."

"Cyl, eiras." ("Hound, attack.")

Round 5
Davin - Initiative=5
Minor - Insight check to determine the Orc's leader
Free - Knight's Move to A18 (Davin had to wait to take the Knight's Move until his initiative count, because the Orcs would still be in the way. Knight's Move does not say that I have to take it when Straegis gives it, only that I get to take a Move as a Free Action. This Move will provoke an AO from the Orc at A16.)
Move - Designate Orc Leader as Hunter's Quarry
Standard -Biting Volley Orc Leader (determine who after Insight check)
Hound - Initiative=5 (right before Davin)
Move - To B17
Minor - Designate A18 Hunter's Quarry
Standard - Hit and Run Orc in A18

Insight check=15
Biting Volley 1=25
Biting Volley 2=32 (natch)
BV1 Damage=11
BV2 Damage=21
Crit Damage=5
HQ Damage=16
Stealth=28
Hit and Run=21
HR Damage=16
HQ Damage=2

O.O.C. - Like I said, I had to do some editing based on actions and info. I had intended Hound to attack this round, because I knew I would probably have to clear an Orc out of the way to get to the Captain. If an Orc moves adjacent to Davin on their action, he will use Weave Through The Fray - Immediate Interrupt, shift 5 (I will be moving behind the Orcs).

-Swift
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:13 pm

Halcyon wrote:Verity: HP:75/75 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:24 Healing Surges:10/11 Action Points:1 Initiative: 13

Free: think "Azzie, help Davin"
Standard: Righteous Smite Orc in A14 - 25 to hit, 12 damage and allies w/in 5 gain 7 temporary hit points. That's everyone but Azzie. I'll include the prisoner Snorri if possible.
Minor: Challenge Orc in E18
Move: Shift to A14
Action Point: Ready Beckon Foe for when an orc is about to attack one of the party members South of me.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Witch-King wrote:HP:78/67 AC:28/27(bloodied) Fort:20 Ref:18 Will:16 Healing Surges:11/7 Action Points: 1

With a mighty roar, Mordax leaps forward and slams the dwarven heirloom into the stone below, releasing a blast that shakes the cavern whole.

Move: to B16
Standard: Gravity Hammer Power (Daily): Standard Action. Make a melee basic attack with this weapon against all enemies within a close blast 3.
1d20+12=16, 1d20+12=17, 1d20+12=31, 1d20+12=20, 1d20+12=21, 1d20+12=25 1d20+12=13, 1d20+12=19, 1d20+12=29, 1d20+12=29, 1d20+12=23, 1d20+12=24 1d20+12=31, 1d20+12=29
Damage: 1d10+6=7
Minor: Mark nearest living target not marked by another.

DM EDIT: FYI: Unlike the Paladin's Divine Challenge, the Fighter's Combat Challenge does NOT require an action; furthermore, you can choose to market any target when you attack it (hit or miss). So, you can mark all the Orcs you attack, but you cannot mark an enemy you haven't just attacked (also, unlike the Paladin).
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

151prooftattoos wrote:Vangg will move the spell center to B-15.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis stays ready, but he hears Davin and tells him telepathically to make his move- now!

Move: Knights Move to Davin.
Standard: Readied Action.

O.O.C.: As a Free Action, Davin can take a Move Action now (Warlord- Knights Move). Tyrol, thats what you meant, right?
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:Okay, Swift is waiting until he learns something from his Insight check to edit-in Davin's move ... but Davin's move isn't until Init 5. So, I am going to Resolve all Init counts except his and the orcs. That'll give him time to edit, and I'll finish the recap (hopefully) when I get home ...

Init 26
Again, Juugug relies on da Queen's Sacred Flame, slaying and Orc and filling Mordax full of divine light.

Mordax gains 7 temporary HPs.

Init 19
Straegis directs Davin to move, and then steeles himself to Lead the Attack.

Davin gets a Move Action at Init 19.
Straegis Lead the Attack is again Readied

Init 13
Verity telepathically asks Azzy to give Davin hand picking out the leader, and then smites the Orc before him. His righteous strike brings vigor to his companions. Verity issues a divine mandate to one of the farthest Orcs, climbs over the body of the dead Orc and onto the box it was lying on, and then prepares to beckon any who break the line.

A14 Dies.
Everyone except Azzy gets 7 temporary HPs.
E18 Challenged.
Athletics check to climb onto the box = 29.
Beckon Foe Readied

Init 11
Hound delays.

Init 9
Vangg's Sacred Ground takes a slight turn, drifting under the forward waves of both sides.

Init 6
Azzy looks around the corner and assists Davin with picking out the leader.

+4 Aid bonus to Insight.

Init 5
Alex skips up in front of Davin and then blasts the advancing Orcs with a Watery Wavel two of the Orcs are thrown toward Mordax and Kersh, but are dead when they get there (one holds his ground, and shrugs off the deadly water).

Two Kills; One Miss.

Mordax and Kersh bellow mighty roars simultaneously. The Ogre spreads his arms in a ferocious beastial posture, and opens his gigantic to maw to reveal his giantish tusks.

Aid Mordax (Aid Roll 20). Mordax is +4 to hit.

Mordax leaps forward, slammming his mighty hammer into the ground, and sending an echoing shock wave through the whole cavern. Those close that are directly before it, take the brunt of the shock. Five of them die.

Five Kills. Two Misses.
C19 is Marked

Davin and azzy stufy the crowd, and realize the the Orc in the back is subtley issuing commands to the others; he must be their leader!

C19 is the Orc Captain, Mordax has him Marked.

This is how it currently stands.
I'll finish the R&R for Davin and the Orcs when I get home from work

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 32 AVf0hGJ
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:14 pm

151prooftattoos wrote:OOC: Any Orcs starting their turns in the spell area take 1d6+3 damage
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Halcyon wrote:
Straegis wrote:O.O.C.:...Straegis will not necessarily attack the first enemy in line, he intends to get a look at who/what is coming and attack one of the more formidable foes of the group. I'm not sure if this can be done with a readied action or if he must delay, plz. edit.

OCC: When Azzy and Davin figure out who the leader is, does Straegis's readied action go off?
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Swifthand wrote:
macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis stays ready, but he hears Davin and tells him telepathically to make his move- now!

Move: Knights Move to Davin.
Standard: Readied Action.

O.O.C.: As a Free Action, Davin can take a Move Action now (Warlord- Knights Move). Tyrol, thats what you meant, right?

That's the one - thanks, man!

-Swift
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:15 pm

Malazek wrote:
Halcyon wrote:
Straegis wrote:O.O.C.:...Straegis will not necessarily attack the first enemy in line, he intends to get a look at who/what is coming and attack one of the more formidable foes of the group. I'm not sure if this can be done with a readied action or if he must delay, plz. edit.

OCC: When Azzy and Davin figure out who the leader is, does Straegis's readied action go off?
OOC: No. The power he readied only has a Melee range; it cannot go off until Orcs are adjacent to him. Now that they know who is "more formidable" he can move forward and use it, but not as a readied action ... it will go off on his next initiative count (I realize he said ready OR delay, but at the time there was no way to know which option would come up quicker. We went with readied then, so the decision stands until he has a chance (in order of resolution) to change it) ... he'll get him next round, tho; not a big deal.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:Round 5 Recap & Resolution ...
DM wrote:Okay, Swift is waiting until he learns something from his Insight check to edit-in Davin's move ... but Davin's move isn't until Init 5. So, I am going to Resolve all Init counts except his and the orcs. That'll give him time to edit, and I'll finish the recap (hopefully) when I get home ...

Init 26
Again, Juugug relies on da Queen's Sacred Flame, slaying and Orc and filling Mordax full of divine light.

Mordax gains 7 temporary HPs.

Init 19
Straegis directs Davin to move, and then steeles himself to Lead the Attack.

Davin gets a Move Action at Init 19.
Straegis Lead the Attack is again Readied

Init 13
Verity telepathically asks Azzy to give Davin hand picking out the leader, and then smites the Orc before him. His righteous strike brings vigor to his companions. Verity issues a divine mandate to one of the farthest Orcs, climbs over the body of the dead Orc and onto the box it was lying on, and then prepares to beckon any who break the line.

A14 Dies.
Everyone except Azzy gets 7 temporary HPs.
E18 Challenged.
Athletics check to climb onto the box = 29.
Beckon Foe Readied

Init 11
Hound delays.

Init 9
Vangg's Sacred Ground takes a slight turn, drifting under the forward waves of both sides.

Init 6
Azzy looks around the corner and assists Davin with picking out the leader.

+4 Aid bonus to Insight.

Init 5
Alex skips up in front of Davin and then blasts the advancing Orcs with a Watery Wavel two of the Orcs are thrown toward Mordax and Kersh, but are dead when they get there (one holds his ground, and shrugs off the deadly water).

Two Kills; One Miss.

Mordax and Kersh bellow mighty roars simultaneously. The Ogre spreads his arms in a ferocious beastial posture, and opens his gigantic to maw to reveal his giantish tusks.

Aid Mordax (Aid Roll 20). Mordax is +4 to hit.
Kersh also regains 14 HPs from Vangg's Consecrated Ground

Mordax leaps forward, slammming his mighty hammer into the ground, and sending an echoing shock wave through the whole cavern. Those close that are directly before it, take the brunt of the shock. Five of them die.

Five Kills. Two Misses.
C19 is Marked

Davin and azzy stufy the crowd, and realize the the Orc in the back is subtley issuing commands to the others; he must be their leader!

C19 is the Orc Captain, Mordax has him Marked.

This is how it currently stands.
I'll finish the R&R for Davin and the Orcs when I get home from work

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 32 AVf0hGJ
The bottom of round 5 ...

With the battlefied opened up by Mordax, Hound charges in and kills one of the Orcs in the back.

Now aware of which Orc os the captain, Davin follows Hound, passes the dog, spins on his heal, and fires a volley into the Orc Captain.

Init 4
The Orc captain's grimace of grief turns in to a gleeful grin. He steps across the box he was standing, and watches the elf skirt away. Filled with orcish fervor, he charges after Davin, swinging wildly.

Move: Shift
Minor: Perception Check to know which square to attack
Standard: Charge to E23, 24** vs AC, 11 damage
AP: GreatAxe attack, 24** vs AC, 14 damage

*28 vs DC 21.
**29 (-5 from Darkness) = 24

Then, one of the seemingly common Orcs at the front of the line begins foaming at the mouth! Letting loose a blood-curdling howl, he steps past the Ogre, and swings his powerful axe at the mutt that just downed his brother.

Move: Shift
Standard: GreatAxe attack, 28 vs AC, 17 damage

The Orc unfortunate enough to be standing on Vangg's consecrated ground pops; or rather, his head does.

The remaining Orcs position themselves around Kersh, determined to bring the big Ogre down. After the assault, one of them raises a bullhorn (much like the one Davin carries) to his gnarly lips and blows a deep reverberating blast.*

BARRRROOOOH! BARRRROOOOH!

Two hits.
*The one Verity challenged blew the horn

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 32 AVfAyuA

Onto Round 6 ...
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Alex grasps a stream of water and flicks it in the direction of one of the Orcs infront of Kersh. With his other hand he throws his palm out to Kersh. Concentrating on the blood leaking from his many wounds, he freezes the blood on the surface, resulting in much less of a loss.

-------------------
Move: To A17
Standard: Distracting Hydrology on any noncaptain orc still standing.
Attack vs. Will: 19
Damage: 10 Psychic and -2 to attack rolls until the end of my next turn.
Minor: Soothing River on Kersh, he can spend a healing surge and gains 7 extra hit points!
Rolls.

I only rolled a 6 on that attack, but it'll prboably hit. Invisible castle has been so nice to me lately.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Swifthand wrote:Davin: HP 36/66; AC 21 Fort 19 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=7/8, SV:16, Action Points=1
Hound: HP 89/105; AC 20 Fort 17 Ref 17 Will 15; Healing Surges=5/8 SV:26, Action Points=2

Round 6
Davin - Initiative=5
Move - Stealth Move to E23
Standard -Twin Strike Orc Leader
Minor - Pull out a healing potion
Hound - Initiative=5 (right before Davin)
Move - Shift to A18
Minor - Designate C18 Bloodrager as my Hunter's Quarry
Standard - Charge to C19, attack Orc Bloodrager in C18

Stealth check=26
Twin Strike 1=24
Twin Strike 2=30
TS1 Damage=11
TS2 Damage=10
HQ Damage=9
Charge=23
Charge Damage=5
HQ Damage=2

O.O.C. - The Orc Bloodrager is knocked Prone due to Hound's Charge attack. Davin does not take OA from the Orc Captain because he is operating in total darkness.

-Swift
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:16 pm

macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis II: HP:69/69 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:18 Healing Surges:6/8 Action Points:2

Seeing the opportunity he has been waiting for pass out of his reach, Straegis locates the most dangerous enemy now and immediately disappears then reappears next to hound. Already prepared to attack, he slashes into the orc bloodrager ferociously, and quickly reminds all of his allies telepathically that they have an advantage now.

Move: Fey Step to B19.
Standard: Copied Below.
macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis II: Readied/Delayed(?)
Standard: Lead the Attack on (?){Orc Bloodrager at C18.}

Attack: 1d20=14+13(s)=27{+2(prone)=29}
Damage: 3d8=13+8(s)=21

O.O.C.2: On Hit- all allies within 5 sq. gain +5 power bonus to attack the target (Warlord- Lead the Attack) until the end of the encounter, On Miss- Everyone is +1 to attack the target until the end of the encounter.

O.O.C.: That horn blast is not good!
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Witch-King wrote:HP:78/67 (74) AC:28/27(bloodied) Fort:20 Ref:18 Will:16 Healing Surges:11/7 Action Points: 1

Mordax, unable to position himself to in any manner that allows the use of his several area attacks, watches the battle with a grimace.

If able to shift to a position that allows multiple targets, will use Net Sweep Stnd (close burst 1, Str vs. Fort, 1d6+3, and the target is slowed, –2 att until the end of your next turn, and knocked prone).

1d20=12+10=22 (net) OR +12=24 (hammer vs. Captain)

Otherwise, he moves to C20 and readies Frightening Blow Stnd (3d10+6 and target is immobilized; save ends) should the Orc Captain choose to engage.

Dmg: 1d6+7=9 OR 1d10+6=8 (hammer)*

DM EDIT: (Removed the phrase "Readied Action" from the first part of this post, because it didn't fit with what followed). If I understand you're intent: you'd like to shift as necessary to use Net Sweep on multiple foes; if that's not feasible, you'll move to C20 and Ready Frightening Blow. Correct?

*Frigtening Blow does 3d10+6. I added 2d10 to your total, for +16
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Halcyon wrote:Verity: HP:75/75 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:24 Healing Surges:10/11 Action Points:1 Initiative: 13 Lay on Hands: 1 Healing Word: 1

Move: to E16 [Athletics check 6, fail] end up in D15
Minor: Grant Kersh Lay on Hands for surge +5
Charge: to A16, athletics 9, don't make it again.
Free: grumble a lot. Then send,

"That horn will not only draw more of these snarling curs but any other murderous beast in earshot. Let's finish this and fall back to a defensible position."
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:17 pm

151prooftattoos wrote:WoeVangg: HP: 71/71 AC:20 Fort:18 Ref:16 Will:23 Healing Surges:11/11 AP:2

Standard: None

Minor: Sustain Consecrated Ground

Move: Move Spell to D-16

After Seeing Davin take a few hits, Vangg sends . . .
"Davins! Git ye ta me . . . me an 'eals ye, bedammit!"

OOC: Last Heals left are Melee touch

DM EDIT: You're font was yellow, instead of orange, so I fixed it. Did you mean to make it yellow? 'Cause you've been orange for awhile. Anyway, yellow is the link color, so I'm sure you don't want your voice to be yellow, do you?
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:Round 6 Recap & Resolution ...

Init 26
Juugug darts forward, casting his Sacred Flame yet again.
This time, he misses.

Init 19
Sensing an opportunity, Straegis steps through the feyrealm; appearing next to the berserk Ork, and slashing at it with his blade. His attack cuts deep, and opens the Bloodragers defenses. Furious at the Eladrin's adacity, the Bloodrager retaliates with an attack of his own; but the young Marshal manages to defend himself!

Verity, Mordax, Hound, Kersh, and Davin are +5 to Hit.
BR's Attack: 14 vs Straegis's AC. Miss

Init 13
Verity runs across the boxes, but stumbles trying to step across the busted statue. He takes a moment to Lay Hands on Kersh, and then tries to step across the statue once more; stumbling again.

Kersh is no longer Bloodied.

Init 9
Vangg concentrates on moving his Consecrated Ground across the hallway; and shouts for Davin to come back for some friendly healing.

Init 6
Azzy waits.

Init 5
After bolting across the battlefield, Alex slays another Orc with Distracting Hydrology; and then cryo-cauterizes the Ogres wounds.

Athletics Check to scramble over the busted Statue = 12

Kersh slays yet another Orc with his mighty flail.

Mordax leaps from atop the busted statues, hops over an old crate, and stands ready to intercept the Captain.

Athletics check to move over A19 = 19; Athletics climb onto C20 = 19.
Frightening Blow Readied

Hound scurries around some boxes, and then bounds toward the raging Orc. Digging his canines into the Orc's calf, Hound jerks the berserker off his feet. Again, the berserk Orc returns the favor, and strikes back at Hound from his back; this time cutting deep with his axe!

Athletics check to climb onto C19 = 21. Bloodrager is Prone.
BR's Attack: CRIT! Vs Hound's AC; 24 Damage

Sneaking around in the Darkness, Davin fires two arrows into the Captain with impunity.
He also digs out a potion from his satchel.

Init 4
The Bloodrager gets back up, and turns his Ire toward the offending Eladrin (because Orcs HATE Elves and Eladrin even more than they hate dogs biting them). But again, he misses! This make him VERY angry. He sputters something that almost sounds like words.

13 vs Straegis's AC; Miss.

The Orc Captain realizes he's in trouble, and heads back to help his surrouding men. He charges Mordax, but the fisherman's hammer is waiting for him. Even after taking the blunt end of a hammer in the face, the Orc swings his Axe at Mordax.

Mordax hit. The Captain is Immobilized.
The Captain's Attack: 30 vs Mordax's AC. 6 Damage.
The Captain's Save: 3 (Failed)

The last "lowly" Orc pops like his cousin did.

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 32 AVlbrsS

Onto Round 7 ...
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Alex fires another bolt of water, sending it spinning around the enemies head and hands to distract them from the battle.

------------------
Attack vs. Will: 21
Hit: 11 Psychic damage and -2 to attac rolls until the end of my next turn.
rolls.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Halcyon wrote:Verity: HP:75/75 AC:27 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:24 Healing Surges:10/11 Action Points:1 Initiative: 13 Lay on Hands: 1 Healing Word: 1

After much practice, the paladin hits his stride.

Minor: Invoke Divine Strength
Move: to B18, 15 athletics
Standard: Fearsome smite rager: 27 to hit, 18 damage and the rager is -2 to hit until after Verity's next action

Davin gains 7 temporary hit points
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 35 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34, 35  Next