Arcane Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed"

3 posters

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next

Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 3 Empty Halcyon

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Verity wrote:"We've got food for two weeks but a bit extra may be prudent. We'll need to travel some at night illumination of some sort would be good. Any arcane items that will lighten our load or help us against bandits and the like will be most appreciated."
"Food, huh? Well, we've got fried muskrat on a stick; it stays good for a few days. Some salted fish, too; that's usually good on the road."

"Arcane lights? Such things are rare, because most mages can cast light as easily as tying their bootlaces. It's one of the first and easiest magicks one must learn."

"Magic items to lighten you load? Perhaps one of our beautiful figurines would do? You're friend seemed rather enamored with them. Given the animal's secret name, the owner can command the figurine to turn into a full-sized animal! Our figurines range from as little as 1680 gold, to as much as 26,000! What do you say? What do you say if I tell you everything is half price, provided you act now?"

Verity wrote:"As for offering 220 for the whole bit; well, you'd leave us paupers for this fine trove. I'm sure you understand that we'll try to find a better offer elsewhere, unless you'd like to reconsider."
"You drive a hard bargain, traveler. 440. That's as high as I go."

Verity wrote:"Whats that? oh, of course. If anyone in town is in possesion of chainmail, war-dog barding, ritual components, or healing salves, we have the coin. Even if someone has armour not on the market, tucked in a chest unused, surely Emperors would benefit them more than cumbersome mail."
"Erm. No armor, sorry. Not for dogs, either. ... but ritual components? There I can help you. We've got all manner of alchemical reagents, mystic salves, rare herbs, and sanctified incense!"

"Armor not on the market? Well, if it's not on the market, how would we know about it? But truly, heavy garb is rare in there parts; it contributes to sinking."

Verity wrote:"As for the barding, if it's not to be found, is there a tanner in town? I don't imagine it would take more than a day or two to outfit hound with some protection."
"Hmm, hmm. Y'know, there is. I think one of Cap'n Anne's men used to be a tanner."
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 3 Empty Malazek

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:18 pm

Verity wrote:"When I asked about items to lighten our load I was hoping for the sorts of magic'd containers that hold much more than they seem. What you say about these figurines, though, intrigues me. What sort of beasts do they turn into?"
"Magic containers? No, I'm sorry. We don't have any of those."

"Oh, of course, take a look. We have figurines that turn into dogs, horses, macetails, flys, sea horses, elephants, spiders, goats, lions ..."
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:19 pm

"Macetails?" Verity says with wonder, evidencing a boyish fascination with dinosaurs.
"How much for the alchemicals, salves and the like?"
Verity waits for the reply, still eying the dinosaur figurine.
"I see. Really though, our resources are limited and I must make sure we get our money's worth. I'll see what the other merchants here have to offer and be back to see if you can beat their price. Thanks for your time, see you later."
The knight checks out the other stalls briefly. He then loads Zephyr with the groups barter, mounts up heads to the dock.
"Hail! I hear you've a tanner among you. My party has need for dog barding. Also we seek magic'd bags and chainmail and anything else that might aid a dangerous journey. We've goods and coin for a fair exchange, if any among you have the inclination. The goods include weapons bearing arcane runes, and the coin is the Empire's own. What say you?"
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 3 Empty Swifthand

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:20 pm

Finally, the sound of the waves crashing into the beach is too much for the elf. Stripping down to his loincloth, he goes barreling down the beach, leaping into the surf, Hound barking beside him.

IT'S COLD!!

After playing in the surf with the dog, I wander down the beach a bit, to where Mordax casts his new net. "I see the fishing is going well. Want a hand cleaning them?"

If Mordax doesn't mind, Davin heads back to camp, grabs a blade, and then rejoins the fisherman to clean and gut fish, hoping to pick up some tips from the expert angler.

And of course, Hound gets a little sushi snack!
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 3 Empty The Witch King

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Swifthand wrote:Finally, the sound of the waves crashing into the beach is too much for the elf. Stripping down to his loincloth, he goes barreling down the beach, leaping into the surf, Hound barking beside him.

IT'S COLD!!

After playing in the surf with the dog, I wander down the beach a bit, to where Mordax casts his new net. "I see the fishing is going well. Want a hand cleaning them?"

If Mordax doesn't mind, Davin heads back to camp, grabs a blade, and then rejoins the fisherman to clean and gut fish, hoping to pick up some tips from the expert angler.

And of course, Hound gets a little sushi snack!

-Swift

OOC: lol.

"Aye, cleaning tha' fish is tha' sundriest o' tasks, and hand is welcome." says Mordax. He seems calm, almost at peace, performing the perfunctory function that's occupied his days for over a decade.

Seeing the elf shiver, he chuckles and says "Bracing, eh? Good fer' tha' body tae have a shock e'ry noo an' then. Mullet's ppor fare unfortunately, but if we can scrounge up a bit o' flour an' saem oil they batter weel. Now if I just had saem mushrooms an' butter; weel, might as weel ask fer' tha' Emperor's crown while I'm at it."

Occasionally feeding scraps to the hound, Mordax falls into the practiced groove of scaling and gutting.

Once done, he coils his net, sucking his finger that's pricked with a wicked barb.

"Reckon I'll 'ave tae get used tae using this little beastie. Should make fer' a nasty surprise fer' anything tha' thinks tae meddle wi' us. the fisherman says with a grin as wicked as the barbs.

Scratching at the beginnings of a patchy beard, he collects his items and walks back to the campground with Davin and Hound to begin supper. He looks around for anything suitable to make a fire, fondly caressing his new-found turtle while walking around.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:21 pm

Verity wrote:"How much for the alchemicals, salves and the like?"
"Well, it depends on how much you want. Most of 'em's measured by weight. ..." OOC: He goes on to explain that, with your discount, it basically boils to a 1:1 ratio. That is, 1 gp spent gets you 1 gp worth of components. Different rituals require different values.

Verity wrote:"I see. Really though, our resources are limited and I must make sure we get our money's worth. I'll see what the other merchants here have to offer and be back to see if you can beat their price. Thanks for your time, see you later."
Looking at each other, one of them says "There are no others. We're the only merchants in Jaru."

OOC: Four stalls. Eight old couples, sitting together.

Verity wrote:He then loads Zephyr with the groups barter, mounts up heads to the dock.
When he reaches the docks, he is surrounded by 'sailors.' "Hold it thar, bucko. What business do you have here?"

Verity wrote:"Hail! I hear you've a tanner among you. My party has need for dog barding. Also we seek magic'd bags and chainmail and anything else that might aid a dangerous journey. We've goods and coin for a fair exchange, if any among you have the inclination. The goods include weapons bearing arcane runes, and the coin is the Empire's own. What say you?"
He yells back to the others, further down the pier "Ahoy! Tell Tanner and Quadsworth someone's here t' see them!"

It takes awhile for the 'sailors' to get the two men, because they are on the ship and not the docks. One of the sailors on the dock takes a dikkie out to the ship and fetches them, and then brings them back. It's a time consuming ordeal, but eventually they arrive.

"What can I do for you?" one of them asks (Mr. Tanner)

Verity wrote:"My party has need for dog barding. Also we seek magic'd bags and chainmail and anything else that might aid a dangerous journey. We've goods and coin for a fair exchange, if any among you have the inclination. The goods include weapons bearing arcane runes, and the coin is the Empire's own. What say you?"
"Bardin'? For a dog? Well, I guess I could make somethin' like that. It could take a few days. You have t' leather?"

"Magic bags and chainmail? Well, I can't make magic and a tanner's t' wrong trade for chain, though I guess I could make t' aketon for you?"

"Weapons bearin' arcane ruins?"

Now, the other one interjects (Mr. Quadsworth). "What kind o' weapons? We have weapons we're willin' t' part with, provided you've got weapons o' similiar power that be more suited t' t' hands o' our own."
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Davin wrote:clean and gut fish
Mordax wrote:cleaning tha' fish
It takes hours, but the two outdoorsmen clean and prep the entire pile of fish.
(Since Mordax had to make the net first, then fish, then clean the fish ... it's probably 3 pm before you finish).

OOC: You reached Jaru around 8 am, so Alex could have found several rituals during that time (after speaking to the four goofballs, visiting the merchants, and then heading into the spire). Depending on how much time he invested, he could have found up to six rituals by then ... BUT, he probably only found one or two, since he wanted to get started on scribing them into his book, right?

Meanwhile, Straegis and Verity probably finished negotiating with the merchants AND the sailors by 9 am.
So, they have some catching up to do (unless Straegis wants to get started on copying rituals, too).
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 3 Empty Magicspellz

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:22 pm

Alex simply looks for sending. But plans to return here later to have a proper explore.

Once he has found the book with Sending in it. He puts it in his bag and leaves, looking for the rest of the party. He finds Verity still shopping, and joins him at the old peoples stall.

"Arcane lights? Such things are rare, because most mages can cast light as easily as tying their bootlaces. It's one of the first and easiest magicks one must learn."

"The man speaks the truth." Alex announces as he comes back, torn jerkin dancing in the wind. He lifts his hand and a stream of water pops out of his waterskin to form into a globe above his open palm. He narrows his eyes a little and it starts spinning, until finally it isn't recognisable as water and simply looks like a glowing yellow ball, with just perhaps a hint of blue. Alex watches the rest of the exchange.

-----------------
Sending is 360gp.

To buy the stuff for Sending
now he attempts to trade 240gp and 120gp's worth of Alchemical Reagents.
------------------

"Speaking of Ritual Components. I could do with some materials to copy rituals with." Alex reels off a list of possible origins of quill feathers, and rare plants and herbs used to create an ink that will hold magic. Pointing them out on the table as he does so as the propriator makes a small pile of them. "But...ah...That'll probably come to about 360 gold, and I've only got 240. Would you trade these alchemical reagents?"

------------------
If they say no, Alex will then try to trade his Ritual Components instead, and if they still disagree he'll ask Verity to kindly foot the rest of the bill! He'll make it up to him later.
------------------

As Alex and Verity leave the stall he follows Verity to the Tanner. As they leave he says "I suppose I could make a magic bag. You just need to buy a normal one from the Tanners. Allow me."

Alex pulls out his gold pouch and makes a sickened noise as he notices the last four battered coins looking rather lonely. "Ah..."

He takes them out one by one and makes a tiny stack on the Tanners hand. "I'd like a bag, please, nothing...er...fancy."

"Right Verity." He announces over his shoulder, folding the bag neatly and placing it next to his new book in his own satchel. "I'll meet you at the camp."

Alex wanders the streets, smiling at the clowns as he passes them. His gaze often wanders to the teleportation circle, and also the horizon. Having no idea how Katrina will be arriving. He attempts to push the thoughts out of his mind.

As his feet sink in the soft sand of Jaru Beach, he chuckles, seeing Mordax fishing and the impressive camp Davin has constructed.

He greets all who are there, and then makes a beeline for Straegis, his face contorted in a grimace -Alex doesn't like sand!

"Alex, if you copy Transfer Enchantment first, I will copy Linked Portal. If your next priority is Raise Dead I'll spend that time on Cure Disease. If we have time to copy a third ritual each I will probably learn Knock. We would have 6 rituals between us that we could copy while we travel."

"Hmm...actually I don't think thats the best idea. Whilst this is fine, the linked portal could benefit from a more practised hand when it comes to its casting." (Alex has a higher Arcana roll; useful for the Linked Portal Spell but not for Raise dead, so we should probably swap those over.)

"Perhaps we could swap those over, and of course, we can't copy Raise dead and Cure Disease at the same time anyway, as they are both in your book. In any case, I found a copy of Sending, so, if you don't mind I'll copy that first, whilst you can copy Raise Dead -if you don't mind. Then I'll move on to Enchant Magic Item -while you do Cure Disease, and in the last set I'll copy Linked Portal, borrowing your book if you don't mind, while you study Transfer Enchantment -borrowing the Codex of Rock Magic and the Eyepatch" He gives the eyepatch a tap. "But we're going to need money to copy the rituals. The stalls have what you need, but the problem is paying for it. I didn't have enough gold to pay for just the materials I require for Sending."

---------------------
Sending 360gp
Linked Portal 680gp
Enchant Magic Item 175gp

Raise Dead 680gp
Transfer Enchantment 175gp
Cure Disease 360gp

Alex and Straegis will require a grand (indeed) total of 2430gp's worth of rare materials! Split exactly down th emiddle at 1215gp Each. Now, Alex *can* afford this; but he'll have to sell most of his Ritual Components (which we might need). He'll have 265gp's worth of components left, which is a fair amount of rituals but it depends on the selling/buying rate for Ritual Components (which I have no idea of) -if Alex doesn't get an equal amount for selling as what he paid, then he might not be able to afford it. There is also the problem of 'is the Jaru economy brilliant enough to sustain two knowledge hungry mages wanting 2k's worth of copying materials'

---------------------------

"We could probably do with some of the group converting the money they carry into Ritual Components, thats what I've done from the start. Davin wants magic transfer from two bows, and you want the same from the cagoul onto the chainmail Verity is looking for. Mordax also needs a weapon, and Verity wants a Bag of Holding. So, we'll probably need to adress this. But, that can be for later, for now I'm going to get on with copying out Sending."

Alex walks over to the wagon and hops in the back, he takes off his boots before doing so, and gives them a good dusting off before bringing them inside the wagon. Anyone looking in can see him laying down the middle of the wagon between the two benches, two books before him. One with scratchy grey script with blunt edges, and the other -which he is writing in- decorated with his own flowing penmanship. As the day goes by, the benches become adorned by various bottles of ink, broken quills, and packets of dried herbs.

-----------
Alex attempts to copy the sending ritual (provided the old people could give him the materials he requies, and would accept his payment, or that Verity would help him pay instead.)
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:23 pm

Alex wrote:Once he has found the book with Sending in it. He puts it in his bag and leaves
He steals the whole book? Okay ...

Alex wrote:Speaking of Ritual Components. I could do with some materials to copy rituals with." Alex reels off a list of possible origins of quill feathers, and rare plants and herbs used to create an ink that will hold magic. Pointing them out on the table as he does so as the propriator makes a small pile of them. "But...ah...That'll probably come to about 360 gold, and I've only got 240. Would you trade these alchemical reagents?"
Looking to Verity, the merchants respond "Yes, yes. That'll do." And the trade is quickly made.

Alex wrote:... to the Tanner. As they leave he says "I suppose I could make a magic bag. You just need to buy a normal one from the Tanners. Allow me." Alex pulls out his gold pouch and makes a sickened noise as he notices the last four battered coins looking rather lonely. "Ah..." He takes them out one by one and makes a tiny stack on the Tanners hand. "I'd like a bag, please, nothing...er...fancy."
"A regular bag? I can do that. Provided you've got t' leather for me t' make it with. I don't keep such thin's layin' around, since I'm no longer in t' business, you know?"

Alex wrote:... folding the bag neatly and placing it next to his new book in his own satchel. "I'll meet you at the camp."
OOC: Well, not yet, he doesn't. Mr. Tanner is a sailor now, and doesn't have bags just hanging around. He can MAKE you a bag, but you need to find him some leather first.

Alex wrote:... borrowing your book if you don't mind, while you study Transfer Enchantment -borrowing the Codex of Rock Magic and the Eyepatch"
OOC: The Eyepatch was needed to read "Stone" not to read "the Codex of Rock Magic."

Alex wrote:Alex and Straegis will require a total of 2430gp's worth of rare materials! Split exactly down th emiddle at 1215gp Each. Now, Alex *can* afford this; but he'll have to sell most of his Ritual Components (which we might need). He'll have 265gp's worth of components left, which is a fair amount of rituals but it depends on the selling/buying rate for Ritual Components (which I have no idea of) -if Alex doesn't get an equal amount for selling as what he paid, then he might not be able to afford it. There is also the problem of 'is the Jaru economy brilliant enough to sustain two knowledge hungry mages wanting 2k's worth of copying materials'
Verity has talked the merchants down so they are selling at value (instead of double) and buying at 20% (instead of 10%). He has also talked them down to a 1:1 even trade value.

Alex wrote:Alex attempts to copy the sending ritual (provided the old people could give him the materials he requies, and would accept his payment, or that Verity would help him pay instead.)
By the time the fish are all cleaned, Alex should be 6 hours into the 8 hour process of copying the Sending ritual.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:24 pm

Alex says to Verity when he gets back to the camp. "Perhaps I could just use your bag to make a bag of holding. The Tanner has no leather."
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Verity extends his hand in greeting and shakes with the two pirates.
"Sir Verity Servinus, Knight of the Queen. You've met marshal Straegis and arriving now is our comrade Alex, an Aquamancer of yon spire.
"We have at most two days, we leave the morning of the third. The dog in question is that one there splashing about, he can be measured up presently. We can buy the leather if any have it for sale. How much for quality barding?
Verity turns to the quartermaster. "Surely you've heard of Ator, scourge of the Malbog? Bit of a legendary bandit here, sort of a pirate of the land. Well," with a flourish, "here you have his bow. Always shoots true and poisons the arrows as it does. You have my word that Davin there almost never missed with it.
"We've a bedroll that brings the sleeper extra vitality upon waking. Excellent to have in your line of work.
"Also my friend Straegis here could be persuaded to part with his longsword, if the deal were fair. It's a finely balanced blade that stikes fear in the hearts of your enemies.
"So what have you to barter?"
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Verity wrote:"We have at most two days, we leave the morning of the third. The dog in question is that one there splashing about, he can be measured up presently. We can buy the leather if any have it for sale. How much for quality barding?"
"I don't think anyone here has it for sale, but I guess I could make it for 150 gold? Well, you seem like an honest chap; I guess I could do it for 75."

Verity wrote:Verity turns to the quartermaster. "Surely you've heard of Ator, scourge of the Malbog? Bit of a legendary bandit here, sort of a pirate of the land. Well," with a flourish, "here you have his bow. Always shoots true and poisons the arrows as it does. You have my word that Davin there almost never missed with it.

"We've a bedroll that brings the sleeper extra vitality upon waking.
Excellent to have in your line of work.

"Also my friend Straegis here could be persuaded to part with his longsword, if the deal were fair. It's a finely balanced blade that stikes fear in the hearts of your enemies.

"So what have you to barter?"
"Well, I certianly imagine we can use them ... but we've got weapons o' all types. What kind suits your fancy?"
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:25 pm

"Have you a large shield? Or items that might aid a group of adventurers?"

OOC: Hey gang; any requests for weapons?
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:25 pm

"No need for a weapon here - I will be all set once Alex and Straegis get done with my bow. What about rings or bracers, boots or gloves, anything like that? Do the vendors have any leather?"
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:26 pm

"We don't generally keep shields. We prefer t' keep our hands free, for hangin' on t' t' riggin' (or our tumblers o' rum) ... but we do have this odd shield, rin'ed with razor-sharp blades. Haven't had a chance t' unload it yet."

As the conversation continues, Verity learns that they are willing to trade the following items (they have other items, but they intend to keep them; these are the things they don't want) ...

A Razor Shield (520 gp)
A +1 Battlecrazed Greatsword (840 gp)
A +1 Bloodclaw Flail (520 gp)
A +1 Deathstalker Scythe (840 gp)
A +1 Fleshseeker Spear (520 gp)
A +1 Scalebane Lance (680 gp)
A pair of magic Jester Shoes (520 gp)

And, of course, they have a bunch of mundane weapons. Though they DO use these, they have enough that they are willing to part with some: Bows, Crossbows, Daggers, Hatchets, Rapiers, Tridents.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 3 Empty macksgarageusa

Straegis will acquire whatever components he needs to copy the ritual and spend the first eight hours copying Transfer Enchantment from the Codex of Rock Magic.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

"We need none of the magiced weapons you list. We'll take four sets climbing gear if you have them, and your finest trident, to be paid in coin."
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:27 pm

After finding out that Jaru has no leather, Davin and Hound wash up after cleaning fish and go hunting for an animal suitable for barding the dog.

Nature check = 28
Stealth check = 28
Stealth check (Hound) = 21
Perception check = 30
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Verity wrote:"We need none of the magiced weapons you list. We'll take four sets climbing gear if you have them, and your finest trident, to be paid in coin."
"Four sets? Well, that's all we have; and a trident ... 18 gold, me bucko."

Davin wrote:After finding out that Jaru has no leather, Davin and Hound wash up after cleaning fish and go hunting for an animal suitable for barding the dog.
It takes a couple hours, but Davin finds an old tough buck rather quickly. He remembers Mr. Fletcher's words, Deerskin is one of the toughest leathers, partially due to adaptations to their thorny and thicket filled habitats. It'll provide leather, as well as 150 pounds of jerky (this deer is just too old and tough to yield tender meat).

Killing the beast, he drags the carcass back to the camp right around the time Alex and Straegis finish with their first rituals. Looking out to the darkening sea, he notices another ship rolling in with the tide.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Jst as Davin finishes skinning the buck and pulling the meat, dikkies bring crewmembers from the second ship to land . Dolenz, Jones, Nesmith, and Tork run over to help them drag their gear upshore. Alex looks up, and immediately recognizes Katrina among them.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 3 Empty The Witch King

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:28 pm

OOC: if Mordax realizes there's a Fleshseeker spear he'll definitely nab it. Also, I'm a little confused as to the timeline, as we're all posting a number of things we're doing. Can we get a chronological sync? That would be awesome. Very Happy
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Verity sighs. "On second thought, we'll take the Fleshseeker Spear as well. I'd be willing to trade the Sword of Terror for the whole lot of it. Agreed?"

Dipolamcy: 27
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Alex's eyes widen as he see's Katrina. He dashes forward; hopping from the wagon and sprinting across the sand to greet her as she makes her way up the beach. He has to concentrate to keep his shoulders from frosting over, and he waves at her from afar.

"Hail Katrina! How are you!" He shouts, beaming with a smile.

"Perhaps you'd like to join us for dinner; I'm sure you've got important things to do but surely they can wait? Do tell us of your adventures? Did you find anything useful?"
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:29 pm

Halcyon wrote:Verity sighs. "On second thought, we'll take the Fleshseeker Spear as well. I'd be willing to trade the Sword of Terror for the whole lot of it. Agreed?"

Dipolamcy: 27
"This sword here? For t' spear, t' trident, and four sets o' climbin' gear? Done."
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Aug 16, 2009 8:29 pm

The Witch-King wrote:OOC: if Mordax realizes there's a Fleshseeker spear he'll definitely nab it. Also, I'm a little confused as to the timeline, as we're all posting a number of things we're doing. Can we get a chronological sync? That would be awesome. Very Happy
Verity is bartering in the morning (8:30-9:00)
Some people go with him, but then start other tasks.
Mordax is fishing and cleaning until 3 pm.
Davin helps until almost 3pm, and then goes hunting until almost 6 pm.
Alex and Straegis are copying rituals until almost 6 pm.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed" - Page 3 Empty Re: Book One: Chapter Four: "Plots Unearthed"

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 35 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next