Arcane Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book One: Chapter Three: "Barriers Breached"

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next

Go down

Book One: Chapter Three: "Barriers Breached" - Page 21 Empty Re: Book One: Chapter Three: "Barriers Breached"

Post  Malazek Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:50 pm

Malazek wrote:After a short rest (allowing Mordax to spend surges, and allowing everybody else to recover Enc powers), everyone rushes toward the second warmachine. You arrive just after the cavalry.

Taking stock of the situation, Everyone sees a scene quite different that than the one at the previous warmachine. For one, nobody is under it. The bolters are on top, shooting down; the ladder being protected by two hammerers. The main force of the cavalry seems to be taking a beating.

Straegis and Mordax and Verity can explain why. The cavalry has fallen to a rare Dwarven anti-cavalry defense known formally as the "Dwarven Fold" (but colloquially referred to as either the "Fork & Pork" or the "Fork & F***").

Book One: Chapter Three: "Barriers Breached" - Page 21 AV1cyvZr
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010

https://arcaneasylum.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Book One: Chapter Three: "Barriers Breached" - Page 21 Empty Re: Book One: Chapter Three: "Barriers Breached"

The Witch-King wrote:
Malazek wrote:After a short rest (allowing Mordax to spend surges, and allowing everybody else to recover Enc powers), everyone rushes toward the second warmachine. You arrive just after the cavalry.

OOC: Mordax has 1 surge left, and is down 14 hps. I'm going to hang to the vitality potion for a bit, just in case. If anyone can heal, now might be a good time.

BTW, I'm heading off to work shortly to pull a 12hr shift, but will try to pop in. If I'm holding up the action, feel free to post for me. I'll be back around 10pm EST.

There are no cardinal directions listed on the map; I'm going to assume North is up.

Surveying the scene, Mordax whispers "Weel, laddies, it's a pickle agin' an' no doubt. I cannae' help but notice all tha' action on oor side. If we knock off tha' wheels on tha' northward side, an' I knock off tha' counterweight agin', it may come crashin' doon awa' from oor own lads."
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Witch-King wrote:OOC: What are the time and weather conditions? Is it still a downpour? Could a shout be heard across the din? Is a fire likely to sputter and die?

We could just get stuck in and try to clear a path for the cavalry to regain their mobility, but we'd still have to destroy the trebuchet.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:
The Witch-King wrote:There are no cardinal directions listed on the map; I'm going to assume North is up.
Actually, UP is East (the Trebuchet is pointed toward the city, wich is DOWN) ... I tend to draw maps with UP being the direction I am facing when I first imagine the scene.

The Witch-King wrote:OOC: What are the time and weather conditions? Is it still a downpour? Could a shout be heard across the din? Is a fire likely to sputter and die? We could just get stuck in and try to clear a path for the cavalry to regain their mobility, but we'd still have to destroy the trebuchet.
Still a downpour. A shout MIGHT be heard, but it'd have to be VERY loud. Starting a fire would be next to futile, though one of Aodhan's conflagrations seems to be burning nicely in the distant darkness.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:51 pm

magicspellz12 wrote:"Brilliant conditions aren't they? Couldn't have asked for more." Alex says as Mordax surveys the skies with a glum look in his eyes. Alex raises his eyebrows and faces the battle again, concentrating on the gathering puddles of rain and seeing past the drops that race to the ground in front of his face. His waterskin is full; but he doubts he'll be needing it.

He catches raindrops in the air above his hand, and freezes them into a long slender bar of Ice. He'll transform it back when he needs the water, for now he uses it for pointing.

"Perhaps we should just go straight for those hammerers." He points to the hammerers blocking the ladder. "Let the horses deal with the rest."

--------------
Alex has no/little battle expirience, perhaps he shouldn't be talking.
--------------

"Wait. There are two Earthbenders there. Better Keep an eye on them."
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Swifthand wrote:Davin: HP 61/61; AC 21 Fort 19 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=8/8 Action Points=1
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hound: HP 105/105; AC 18 Fort 17 Ref 17 Will 15; Healing Surges=7/8 Action Points=0

Davin nods at Alex, and then sprints forward in a blur, firing a deadly barrage of arrows.

"Nail, Eiras!" ("Hound, Attack!")

Minor – Designate Rockbender in T7 as my Hunter’s Quarry
Move - Move 5 from Y2 to T6, then 3 to R3, setting off an OA vs. AC 23, which will set off Fox’s Cunning
Standard – Excruciating Shot Rockbender in T7
Action Point - Biting Volley Rockbender in T7
Minor – Howl in delight at snacking on tasty Dwarves
Move - Move to S6
Standard – Hunt’s End Rockbender in T7
Action Point – Hit and Run Rockbender in T7

Initiative=22
Fox’s Cunning=25
Excruciating Shot=16
Biting Volley 1=32
Biting Volley 2=34
Excruciating Shot (Elven Accuracy)=32
FC Damage=13
Excruciating Shot Damage=33
BV 1 Damage=19
BV 2 Damage=23
Hunter's Quarry Damage=8
Initiative=22
Hunt’s End=26
HE Damage=17
Hit and Run=23
HR Damage=8
Hunter's Quarry Damage=1

O.O.C. - The Rockbender is Weakened, save ends.

Arrow Count=34/40, Wrapped=20/20

-Swift
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

macksgarageusa wrote:O.O.C.: Was a bit busy, but fully intended to use inspiring word on Mordax, can be used twice per encounter.

Straegis rushes to Mordax's side, and begins to tell him some encouraging stories about warriors who almost died in battles but lived to fight another day. The intent of the stories is to give him some encouragement and inspiration to fight back against death.
Minor: Inspiring Word (spend healing surge and regain additional 2d6 HP.)

Next round.
Minor: Inspiring Word (same as above)
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:
macksgarageusa wrote:Inspiring Word (spend healing surge and regain additional 2d6 HP.)
Next round: Minor: Inspiring Word (same as above)
OOC: This could've been done before the short rest, that way you can still take other actions in this combat (but Mordax only has one Surge left, so I don't think he'll benefit from TWO inspiring words).
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:52 pm

macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis II: HP:64/64 AC:21 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:18 Healing Surges:8/8 Action Points:1

As he quickly moves in then out of the fray, Straegis sees a perfect opportunity for Davin to strike again when he moves into position to flank with hound. He yells "Tyrol, al muris nah verr!" "Cousin, the element of surprise is yours!"

Initiative: 1d20=6+6=12

Move: To U8 flanking with Hound.
Minor: Yell to Davin to attack again.
Standard: Surprise Attack on Rockbender at T7.

Attack: 1d20=7+12+2(flank)=21
Damage: 1d8=6+7=13

O.O.C.: On hit, as a FREE ACTION Davin can make a basic attack (+4) with combat advantage on a target of his choice.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

The Witch-King wrote:
Malazek wrote:
macksgarageusa wrote:Inspiring Word (spend healing surge and regain additional 2d6 HP.)
Next round: Minor: Inspiring Word (same as above)
OOC: This could've been done before the short rest, that way you can still take other actions in this combat (but Mordax only has one Surge left, so I don't think he'll benefit from TWO inspiring words).

OOC: Don't want to spend my last surge yet.

Mordax blushes, realizing Straegis is talking about him, and doesn't realize just how badly "The Sergeant's strike at Talveran" really played out. Shaking his head, Mordax mutters "Sae' much fer' plannin' this oot."

OOC: Can we get a letter code? I don't know what the figures are . . .
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:
macksgarageusa wrote:Standard: Surprise Attack on Rockbender at T7.
Attack: 1d20=7+12+2(flank)=21
On hit, as a FREE ACTION Davin can make a basic attack (+4) with combat advantage on a target of his choice.
Actually, that's a miss ... so Davin won't be getting that extra attack. Sorry.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:53 pm

Malazek wrote:
The Witch-King wrote:OOC: Can we get a letter code? I don't know what the figures are . . .
OOC: Yup ...
H = Hammerer
B = Bolter
R = Rockbender
E = Engineer
S (tan) = Subcommander
C = Commander
S (yellow) = Sandbender

Plus ...
I = Imperial Cavalier
L = Cavalier Lieutenant
CS = Cavalier Corporal
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:53 pm

The Witch-King wrote:Mordax sprints forward, pulling his mighty mallet as he runs. Ignoring the sniveling rockbender, he targets the obvious commander of this contingent, gritting his teeth in a rictus of hatred. Here is the obstacle, here is the one responsible for delaying his vengence!

Spend an AP for an extra move; use that to go forward 4. Move 4 to X10, ignoring rockbender. I presume I have Combat Advantage (surprise) on the dwarven commander, even if he sees us (whoa! tank in my face! Attacking me with my own ancestral hammer!).

Initiative: 1d20=7+14 (Dex, feat) = 21
Hit: 1d20=8+13+1=22
Dmg: 1d10+6=12

Oh, and Combat Challenge vs. the Commander.

DM EDIT: If you're going to move that far and not use one of your powers, then you should just charge; you'll still get there, and your attack will look exactly like the one you posted. That way, you wouldn't need to spend an AP, OR you could spend it for an extra attack (which is what I'm going to assume you did).

Also, you don't get CA for that. Sorry. On the plus side, you get a +1 to hit when you Charge AND your to-hit bonus with the hammer is actually +13 (not +12). So, you end up with the same total, anyway.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:54 pm

macksgarageusa wrote:O.O.C: Now that it's all over Ho, Ho, Ho! MEERRRY CHRISTMAS!!! to ALL and to ALL a GOOD NIGHT!
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Malazek wrote:Round 1 Recap & Resolution ...

As combat begins, the rain lets up for just a moment ...
... For a brief moment, it ceases to conceal the battlefield.

OOC: ... because nobody took the -2 penalty for Concealment.
Next round, tho, you must ...

Init 22
Davin dances around the battlefield, coming dangerously close to one of the Rockbenders while flinging arrows at him.
The RB's OA Crits for 13 Damage
The RB is Bloodied.

Hound rushes in to finish off the prey, digging his teeth into weakened the Rockbender's flesh.
Between Hound and Davin that's 122 Damage. The RB is angry.

The Bolters continue to fire at the Imperial Cavaliers.

Init 21
Ignoring the Rockbender, Mordax charges the Commander. After running into the Terramancer's staff, Mordax swings his hammer right into the Commander's shield. Blocked. Dang. Fueled by rage, Mordax swings again, this time connecting.

RB's OA hit you for 13 Damage
Your charge attack missed.
Your AP Attack [Reaping Strike] Hits (11+13+2=26)* for 16 Damage (6+6+4)*
*AP Attacks are +2 to hit and +4 to damage thanks to Straegis.
The Commander is Marked.

Sensing that her injured companion is in trouble, Agatha teleports into harm's way. Swinging with her Q-Staff, her attempt to bash the armored Commander is futile.
She missed, but she set up a flank for you for next round.

Init 18
Surrounded, the Commander swings his hammer and shield at Agatha ... both connect!
Agatha takes 20 Damage and is knocked Prone.

Thne, the Commander furls his brow and his eyes glass over ...
... the tell-tale sign that Agatha's whispers are causing brain damage.

Meanwhile, the Subcommander on the otherside of the Battlefield continues to cause havoc among those around him.

Init 15
The Sandbender is apparently biding his time.

Init 12
Straegis rushes forward to help Hound, but his attack is dodged.

Init 8
Posting for Verity ...
Verity & Zephyer dash forward and kill the Rockbender.
23 to hit, 12 Damage [Bolstering Strike]
Verity gains 2 Temporary HPs

Posting for Alex ...
Alex rushes forward, staying near the protection of his militant comrades ... and unleashes a blast of boiling mist on the two Hammerers he pointed out earlier (and catches some of the Bolter's above as a bonus).
Boiling Mist Attack Rolls: 23, 31 vs Hammerers; 20, 19 vs Bolters.
All four take 9 Damage.

Init 8
The remaining Rockbenders return fire ...

The one near Mordax shifts away, and opens fire; missing.
16 vs. Reflex. Misses.
He also begins to show signs of mental hurting.

The one far away opens fire on the Cavaliers before him.

Init 6
The Hammerers continue to beat on the Imperial Cavaliers.
All of the hammerers close enough to Agatha begin to look sick; evidence that her baleful whispers are getting to them.
Her Aura is indicated by the purple box.

One Hammerer (S9) chucks a throwing hammer at Straegis.
... but misses with a 12 Attack Roll.

The Imperial Cavaliers continue to hack at the Dwarves before them.
Their formations are quickly broken-up by the Dwarven counterstance.
The Lieutenant and the Corporal have the same Initiative as the others.

The Engineers pound the other group of Cavaliers, and jocky for flanks.
Book One: Chapter Three: "Barriers Breached" - Page 21 Pq1c1VXi

Round 2 Begins ...

The downpour picks up again, drenching everybody and making it difficult to see.

Everybody except Alex is -2 to hit (due to concealment).
This goes for both sides of the skirmish
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Swifthand wrote:Davin: HP 48/61; AC 21 Fort 19 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=8/8 Action Points=1
Hound: HP 7/105/105; AC 18 Fort 17 Ref 17 Will 15; Healing Surges=7/8 Action Points=0

Minor – Designate Commander in X11 as my Hunter’s Quarry
Move - No move
Standard – Twin Strike Commander in X11
Minor – Designate X11 Commander as Hunter's Quarry
Move - Move to W10
Standard – Hit and Run Commander in X11

Twin Strike 1=22
Twin Strike 2=13
TS 1 Damage=9
TS 2 Damage=8
Hunter's Quarry Damage=6
Hit and Run=25
HR Damage=9
Hunter's Quarry Damage=5

Arrow Count=32/40, Wrapped=20/20

-Swift
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Halcyon wrote:Verity: HP 69/69 +9 temp; AC 27 Fort 21 Ref 21 Will 24; Healing Surges=5/11 Action Points=1

"Thief! Murderer!" the palladin calls to the Rockbender nearby, his armor ablaze with a fury to match his own. With his challenge, Verity moves to engage, but the bender dodges his thrust. He connects on the back swing though, and his nearby allies glow momentarily against the tempest's gloom.

Minor: Challenge
Move: to X8/Y9
Standard: Fearsome Smite: 18 miss
AP: Righteous Smite: 31 to hit 22 dmg and all allies w/in 5 gain 7 temporary hit points
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:55 pm

The Witch-King wrote:"If yer' smart ye'll surrender now and save tha' lives o' yer' men, Commander. Tha' battle's already lost!" shouts Mordax above the din.

Intimidate: 1d20=18+8 (skill) = 26

He then lets loose with a mighty swing.

Frightening Blow: 1d20=11+13+2-2 = 24
Dmg: 3d10=17+4 = 21
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis II: HP:64/64(+7 temp) AC:21 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:18 Healing Surges:8/8 Action Points:1

Straegis hears Mordax bellowing at the commander and realizes he ran past him in his haste to miss the rockbender. He turns quickly and heads immediately for him, on his way he shouts "I suggest you take him up on his offer of surrender!" Straegis doesn't wait for a reply before attacking the commander.

Intimidate(assist Mordax): 1d20=2+9(s)=11

Move: To W11
Attack: 1d20=10+12-2=20 pfft!
Damage: 1d8=6+7=13
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Swifthand wrote:O.O.C. - Mordax has a flank with Agatha, so that really is a 23 to hit.
-Swift

DM EDIT: And his Attack bonus should be +13 (not +12), so really it's a 24.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

magicspellz12 wrote:Raising his hand to blow another boiling mist at the ones he attacked previously, out of the corner of his eye he see's Mordax and Agatha having trouble with a dwarf. He spins on his toes and just as he is about to unleash Ice Spikes he see's Straegis has joined the battle against the Commander, and the whistle of Arrows tells him Davin is joining in too.

Decided that the Commander will probably be dead before long, Alex looks for a foe, the Eyepatch ignoring all of the rain. Seconds later, Verity and Zephyr dash over next to him as Verity unleashes holy might on a Rockbender.

Alex see's his opportunity, Ducking to see through the horses thrashing legs, he lifts his right hand and seperates his fingers. The air around the rockbender turns bitterly cold, as the puddle beneath him rises in the form of icy spikes, the rain turns to sharp and stinging hail.

---------------------
Standard: Ice Spikes at the Rockbender Verity is attacking. (Z10)
Attack: 28
Damage: 13 Force
And if a creature enters or starts their turn their, they take 3 force damage. Rolls
---------------------

In order to get a better view, Alex sprints around the back of Verity so he can see the rockbender more clearly.

-------------------
Move: to Z6
Minor: none
-------------------

Did the eyepatch/templar gain anything cool now we raised their concordance?
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Malazek wrote:Round 2 Recap & Resolution ...

Init 22
Davin fires at the commander, but in a rare turn of events, he misses. Twice.
Something's not right here.

Hound, however, dashes across the battlefield and bites the Commander.

Bolters continue pepper the Cavaliers with their sturdy bolts.

Init 21
Mordax yells, demanding the Commander's surrender; but the Commander responds "Are ya witnessin' the same battle as I, lad? We're winnin' this here fight! Haha!!"

OOC: Intimidating a surrender out of something is a Standard Action AND the target must be Bloodied. If they are hostile, the DC is their Will Defense +10! (and in this case, you suffer a -2 to the roll, because the Dwarves do have a slight advantage here). Lastly, striking them afterwards will often undo the surrender as they feel the need to defend themselves.

But Mordax doesn't like that response; he beats the Commander with his Hammer.
The Commander is NOW Bloodied.

With allies in every direction, Agatha finds herself unable to use her most devastating attacks; so, she relies on her Q-Staff once again. She climbs to her feat, and strikes the Commander's helm ... but the Commander only laughs at her feeble attack.

Init 18
The Commander strikes Agatha again.
He deals another 13 Damage; but suffers 5 more from her baleful whispers.

Subcommander on the otherside of the field readies an action.

Init 15
Sandbender also readies an action.

Init 12
Screaming at the Commander, Straegis rushes forwards and whiffs.

Init 8
Verity charges across the battlefield, swinging his sword will all he's got.
Managing to land a powerful blow, he cracks the Dwarve's stoney shell.

Alex hits the Rockbender with Ice Spikes, and then runs to a more tactical position.

In response, the Rockbender backs away and unleashes his magical fury at Verity.
But thanks to the rain, he misses.
(25 and 26 on his attack rolls).
He also suffers from Agatha's mutterings.

The more distant Rockbender readies an action.

Init 6
One of the Hammerers steps forward and swings at Straegis, missing.

Sensing an opening, another one charges the lonely mage, bringing both axe and shield to bear.
16 Damage and Alex is Knocked Prone

The one behind Agatha impales her with his warpick.
She takes 11 more damage and is Bloodied.

The remaining Hammerers continue to bludgeon the cavaliers.

And all of the Dwarves close enough to hear Agatha's silent mutterings suffer psychic damage.

And ...

Finally recovering from their intial setback, the cavaliers regroup and press the attack. Though few Dwarves have fallen, Straegis senses that the tides are starting to change.

Their Lieutenant manages to fell one of the guards before the ladder, but he looks worse-for-wear.

On the otherside of the field, the Corporal and his remaining men break through the line of Engineers, trampling the front row with their massive warhorses. But ...

... the Dwarves are ready for them (Readied Actions). The Rockbender and the Subcommander each bloody one of the horseman with their attacks, .... and then the Sandbender catches the lot of them in a wall of Burning sands. His wall kills two of them and bloodies the others.

Then, the Engineers run forward to press the attack.

Book One: Chapter Three: "Barriers Breached" - Page 21 AV1jVHwi

Begin Round 3 ...
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:56 pm

Malazek wrote:
magicspellz12 wrote:Did the eyepatch gain anything cool now we raised their concordance?
Yes, but it hasn't yet communicated those powers to you.
Perhaps after the battle it will
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Swifthand wrote:Davin: HP 48/61; AC 21 Fort 19 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=8/8 Action Points=1
Hound: HP 7/105/105; AC 18 Fort 17 Ref 17 Will 15; Healing Surges=7/8 Action Points=0

Round 2 (Hound)
Disruptive Strike (Immediate Interrupt) on the Commander's attack vs. Agatha at initiative count 18

DM EDIT: That's not enough to prevent the attack, but it IS enough that Mordax's attack (on Init 21) finishes off the Commander.* So, I'll direct your Round 3 attacks against that Hammerer right there. K? (That is, unless you edit this before the Recap).

*Actually, now that I'm more awake ... Init 18 comes after Init 21, heh. So, I guess it's Hound's attack that kills the Commander. Either way, the Commander dies in Round 2.

OK, I edited it.

Round 3
Minor – Designate Hammerer in Y6 as my Hunter’s Quarry
Move - No move
Standard – Twin Strike Hammerer in Y6
Hold to Initiative 12
Shift to X9
Move - Move to Y5
Minor – Designate Y6 Hammerer as Hunter's Quarry
Standard – Hit and Run Hammerer in Y6

Disruptive Strike=25
DS Damage=7 (The Commander is -5 to hit Agatha)
Twin Strike 1=17
Twin Strike 2=29
TS 1 Damage=miss
TS 2 Damage=12
Hunter's Quarry Damage=4
Hit and Run=23
HR Damage=5
Hunter's Quarry Damage=3

Arrow Count=30/40, Wrapped=20/20

-Swift
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:57 pm

macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis II: HP:64/64(+7 temp) AC:21 Fort:21 Ref:21 Will:18 Healing Surges:8/8 Action Points:1

Seeing Agatha hit again, Straegis yells for her to move, he turns around and swings wildly at the hammerer that attacked from behind him. In his haste, he completly misses the hammerer. Angry now, he swings again this time with a much more calculated blow that seems to somehow distract the nearby dwarves.

Standard: Wolf Pack Tactics on Hammerer at V11.
Minor: Yell for Agatha to move.
Move: None
Free: Spend AP.

Attack: 1d20=1 swing and a miss!

Standard: Steel Monsoon on Hammerer at V11.

Attack: 1d20=17+12+2(flank?)-2=29?
Damage: 2d8=12+7=19

O.O.C.: Before my first action, hit or miss Agatha can shift 1 sq. for free (Warlord- Wolf Pack Tactics). On Hit from my second action, 4 allies within 5 sq. of me can shift 1 sq. for free (Warlord- Steel Monsoon) that would include everyone but Davin.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 25 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next