Arcane Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Two: Chapter Nine: Strange Canvases

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Book Two: Chapter Nine: Strange Canvases - Page 3 Empty Re: Book Two: Chapter Nine: Strange Canvases

Post  Malazek Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:35 am

Swifthand wrote:O.O.C. - Was the original spot we saw the Beast at in the Malbog? And which direction is the Malbog?
OOC: No. And more than a day to the northwest..

Swifthand wrote:Can I tell which direction the track I found is headed? My bonus is +28 with Hound Aiding me; if I need a roll, could you roll it?
The track is "headed" toward a small pond that is not too far; the beast was probably getting a drink.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010

https://arcaneasylum.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Book Two: Chapter Nine: Strange Canvases - Page 3 Empty Re: Book Two: Chapter Nine: Strange Canvases

Post  macksgarageusa Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:25 pm

O.o.C.: Gonna go ahead with question 2.

Straegis readies himself again and asks another question of the environs "Does the Beast Glastiant return to or pass through this area regularly?"
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:02 am

"YES."
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:53 pm

Swifthand wrote:Possible Questions -
  • Did the Beast leave in X direction?
  • Does the Beast return here regularly?
  • Is there a pattern to the Beast's travel?

-Swift
O.o.C.: There hasn't been alot of banter regarding the next couple questions. We asked one of the ones Swift mentioned, I kinda like the last question on the list, or some variant, regarding any type of pattern to the travel. Any input will be appreciated.
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:56 pm

I am having a problem with the yes/no nature of the answers. Kinda stuck. Maybe something like "did the Beast leave here headed North?" ect...

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 881

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:28 am

O.o.C.: I got an idea, what if we ask some questions like, are there any places nearby that would be better suited for tracking the beast. Or somethin like that??!? At least if we ask more specific questions regarding the immediate area, it will be a little easier to track down the location. Input, por favor?

EDIT: Or if we ask if the beast 'lives, hunts, drinks, takes a dump, etc.' in this area?
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:05 am

OCC: We know the Beast passes by here often, presumably to drink at the nearby pond. We could ask what's the most likely side of the pond to encounter the beast. (Kind of like asking if there's a better area but more targeted). Then we could go set up an ambush and wait.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:37 pm

O.o.C.: Okay, I think I want to ask something like this...'If we wait here, would we be likely to encounter the beast?' If the answer is yes, 'nuff questions. If its a no, then on to the last question, we could be a little more specific in direction (N,S,E,W) or asking about exact locations to look.
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:26 pm

Chirp chirp, chirp chirp, chirp.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Malazek wrote:Chirp chirp, chirp chirp, chirp.
O.o.C.: Right! So here goes, I guess...

Straegis readies himself again and asks, "If we wait on this side of the pond, are we likely to encounter the beast any time soon?"

O.o.C.: Best I can think of for now.
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:05 pm

OOC: I haven't responded because most of the party hasn't posted since last month; some party members haven't even logged in for nearly that long. I see little reason to continue. The game WAS fun, but clearly it has died. Even tho we never saw it reach a satisfying conclusion, it did last more than 2 years. I am happy with that. Thank you all for playing.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:57 am

Good game, guys.

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 881

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3