Arcane Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains"

+2
magicspellz12
Malazek
6 posters

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next

Go down

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains" - Page 15 Empty Re: Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains"

Post  Malazek Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:52 pm

Davin wrote:Free - "Can you make it out of the cave? We have the wagon - we can fight them in the water!"
"Aye, in an jiff."

OOC: Taalgarnuk just needs to disable the traps on his turn; then, you may enter or they may exit. No problem.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010

https://arcaneasylum.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains" - Page 15 Empty Re: Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains"

Post  Halcyon Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:55 pm

Verity: HP 122 AC 33 Fort 23 Ref 25 Will 27; Healing Surges 11, SV:30, Action Points=1
Initiative: 27

Move: to M9 / N10 to block for the others as they get on the wagon
Standard: full defense
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 am

O.O.C. 1 - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

O.O.C. 2 - OK, spent some time thinking about this. Talked to Mal, and figured out that everyone won't fit on the wagon (Kersh!). I think the Monster Squad should stray in the cave, and the Companions of Brackwater should take to the waves. Hopefully, the undead split up between the two groups. Even if they don't, and all go for the Monster Squad, we can hit 'em from behind, and the undead will be trapped between our two groups.

Davin: HP 92/96; AC 28 Fort 23 Ref 27 Will 26; Healing Surges=8/8, SV:24, Action Points=1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hound: HP 338/360 (ongoing 10); AC 23 Fort 24 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=2/2 SV:90, Action Points=0

"Guys, stay in the back of the cave, we'll split them up! Aubrey - try to slow the two near the wagon!"

Davin, Round 2
Initiative=26
Move - To the teamster bench
Minor - Designate 6 closest undead as HQ's
Standard - Pinning Strike N1 Toom and O2 Ubbis

Pinning Strike=40, 30
PS Damage=17,14
HQ Damage=7

If Necessary, please roll Wild Elf Luck (1d4) and my reroll (1d20+22), plus bonus damage from Brutal Accuracy (1d6+6). On hit, my two targets are immobile until the beginning of my next turn

Hound, Round 2
Initiative=14
Move - To P7
Minor - Designate P8 Ubiss HQ
Standard - Aid Straegis
Action Point - Attacks on the Run on P8 Ubiss, Move to R9 (Teamster Bench)

Aid Straegis=18
Attacks on the Run 1,2=35,37
AotR Damage 1=15
The Ubbis is Knocked Prone...
AotR Damage 2=25
HQ Damage=4

-Swift

Last edited by Swifthand on Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:51 am; edited 6 times in total
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 881

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Nov 26, 2009 10:29 am

OOC: Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Due to the holiday, I'm going to wait until this evening to post (I have to leave here in just a few minutes)
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:16 pm

Top of Round 2 ...

Init 27
Verity backs Zephyr from the cave, and moves to defensive intercept position.

Init 26
Azzy delays, waiting for trouble to enter the cave.

Davin takes stock of the siutuation and races to the wagon, firing two bolts as he goes.

The O2 Ubbis doesn't move, because he's pinned to the beach by a bolt through the foot.
The foul creature howls with it's missshapen jaw; it's mismatched arms flailing with anger.

Another (E2-->P8) comes rounding the corner, and flat out runs toward the wagon. With him comes the foulest stench you have ever smelt.
His aura is marked by a green box. Enemies in the Auea are -2 to all Defenses.

Init 24

Around the other corner comes one with wild hair (C12-->M11); it's blackened claws much too big for it's spindly arms. It snarls as the party comes into view, but then charges the knight that was waiting for him!
Claw vs Verity; 34 vs [AC+2-2]; 14 Damage. Lose a Healing Surge. WEAKENED (Save Ends).

Another clawed monstrosity (C2-->Q2) rounds the hill, this one opposite the battle from the first

Init 21

Like the stinky one beside him, the four-armed corpse Davin fired at (N1) cannot move. It's wicked arms move in rapid rotations, lacerating the air around him.

Another four-armer (E13-P9) runs around Verity, and races to the side of the wagon.

The last of the four-armed monsters (V11-->Q10) climbs into the wagon! It sidles across the wagon bed, coming up behind Davin with it's wicked blades-whirling.
Cascade of Steel vs Davin; 26, 21, 29, and CRIT vs. [28-2] AC; 13, 14, & 19 Damage.

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains" - Page 15 AlFiA
In honor of Thanksgiving Football, I drew the movement with colored arrows.

We are now on Initiative 20 (Vangg and Aubrey), unless someone wants to use an Interrupt or Reaction? (There are at leats four that could change what I've posted).

Last edited by Malazek on Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:34 am

...unless someone wants to use an Interrupt or Reaction?

Not Verity.

OCC: Happy belated Thanksgiving all!
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:38 pm

O.o.C.: HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I think my turkey hangover is lifting now. No Immediate Interrupts from Straegis. You know whats better than the John Madden lines you drew? The fact that the outline of Zephyr looks like a turkey drumstick!!!

Straegis II: HP:96/96 AC:29 Fort:25 Ref:25 Will:22 Healing Surges:9/9 Action Points:1
Until end of my next turn after I Fey Step: AC: 31 Fort:27 Ref:27 Will:24

As the foul smelling creature moves in toward Davin, Straegis makes a quick maneuver of his own. Feystepping behind it, he yells out to his allies as he cuts into the beast "Attack when I do!"

Minor: Change Spear to Longsword.
Move: Fey Step to O7.
Free: Yell to allies.
Standard: Beat them Into the Ground on Stinkbomb at P8.

Attack: 1d20=8+18+2(flank)=28(vs. Fort)
Damage: 2d8=10+10=20(and target knocked prone)

Spend AP.

As the stench falls to the ground, Straegis makes yet another attack. It happens so quickly that the nearby enemies are caught off guard, allowing one of his allies to make an additional attack.

Standard: Surprise Atttack on prone enemy at P8.

Attack: 1d20=18+18+2(flank)+2(prone)=40
Damage: 1d8=4+10=14

O.o.C.2: So here goes,
First: One ally within 5 sq. of my starting position (M7) can teleport up to 9 sq. when I do, this includes the crew inside the cave if they are close enough. (Warlord-Fey Tactics)
Second: On Hit from the first attack, Every Allly within 5 sq. can as a Free Action right now, make a basic attack (+5) on a target of their choice. The attacks deal no damage but knock the target prone On Hit. (Warlord-Beat them into the Ground)
Third: On Hit from the last attack, One Ally within 5 sq. can as a Free Action right now, make a basic attack (+5) on a target of their choice. (Warlord-Surprise Attack)
Fourth: I regain use of my Fey Step for this encounter. (Warlord Paragon-Second Step)

In light of the fact that I won't know the results of the first free attack, I didn't know who to give the second free attack to. I was thinking it would be Verity or Davin. Only one of you can take it, I'll leave it to your discretion.

Last edited by macksgarageusa on Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:47 pm

WoeVangg: HP: 107/107 AC:26 Fort:23 Ref:22 Will:28 Healing Surges:9/12 AP:1

Standard: Add another charge to the Sash (3 Total again)

Minor: None

Move: None

Free: Heal Davin with the Sash (Regain HPS As If spent a Healing Surge and add 1d6+6 to it (And another 1d6+6 to it (Glove Power)))
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Male Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Fri Nov 27, 2009 7:19 pm

Round 2 Continued ...

Init 20
After adding more energy to his sash, Vangg uses his items to heal Davin.

Realizing he was a moment too late to fuflill Davin's request, Aubrey does his best to slow the other one. Lightning forks from his finger tips, jagging across the beach to the three-headed corpse emerging from the surf.
26 vs. W12's Fort; 14 Thunder Damage; W12 is Dazed (Save Ends).

Init 18
Dazed, (W12-->O13) shambles forward; but is unable to do anything else.

One of the other three-headed cadaver's (U1) sees what happened, and decides to target the troublesome mage. It hoists the engraved femur it carries, and black flames leap out at Aubrey!
32 vs Aubrey's Fort; 16 Fire & Necrotic Damage

Another multi-cranial undead (A3-->K5) climbs to the top of the hill, and reach the shade of the tree above the cave.

The three that were flying hone in on the fight, and descend into the midst of the skirmish.
Rotting Claw vs Verity; 31 vs [AC+2-2]; Miss.
Rotting Claw vs Verity; 38 vs [AC+2-2]; 14 Damage; Ongoing 10 Nectrotic (Save Ends); Verity is Marked.
Rotting Claw vs Aubrey; 33 vs AC; 18 Damage; Ongoing 10 Nectrotic (Save Ends); Aubrey is Marked.
Aubrey is Bloodied

Init 15
Taalgarnuk and Juugug disable enough of the Traps for Kersh and Azzy to get out of the cave. They were told to sit tight, but they aren't about to "assume" everything is okay.

Azzy squeezes through the opening, and soars from the cave. After seeing the situation is lands in a flanking position of Dad.
Move, Move.
Minor: Sign of Death N7
AP: Scythe Attack vs M11; 31 & 1 vs AC; 11 Damage plus 5+10 Radiant* plus 2-20 Nectrotic.*
*The Clawed ones are aparently Vulnerable to Radiant but Resistant to Nectrotic.

Init 14
Kersh squeezes from the cave.
But doesn't have enough actions left to do anything once outside.

It is Hound's Action. And then Straegis's.

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains" - Page 15 1uUdm0
Note: Straegis is still in M7 at Init 14. I forgot to put him on the map, because his action has resolved yet.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:55 am

End of Round 2 ...

Init 14
Hound races from the cave, coming dangerously close to one of the winged undead, harries the stinky monster, bites it a couple more times (getting a nasty, foul taste in his exceptionally acute mouth), and then scurries onto the teamster bench. The Ubbis is left lying in the sand.

Rott's OA; 38 vs Hound's AC; 22 Damage and Haound takes an Ongoing 10 Necrotic (Save Ends)

Init 13
Straegis steps halfway into the Feywild, and returns to more tactical location here in the material world. With his spear transformed, he shouts commands as he hacks the prone Ubbis. Then, with surprising alacrity, he hacks it again.

• Who will use the 9 sq teleport? Should Aubrey use it? He is the most vulnerable.
  • Everyone gets a free basic attack (with a +5 to hit) that deals no damage, but knocks the target prone. So, go ahead and post that if you qualify.
  • One of you gets a free basic (with a +5 to hit) that does normal damage. Who's gonna use that?

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains" - Page 15 1NLgU9

After Straegis's Gifts are resolved, we are ready for Round 3 ...
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:18 am

Yah, get Aubrey on the Wagon. Verity, take Straegis' extra attack - i'll take a bunch of OA's if I shoot my bow now.

Knock Em Down Attacks -
Davin vs. Q10 Toom=27 (29 if Aubrey TP's into Q11 for a Flank)*
Hound vs. Q10 Toom=20**

-Swift

*DM EDIT: Okay, Aubrey WILL do that.
**Natural 1?
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:04 am

OCC:Posting from phone, computer quite dead.
Round 2: "Knock them Down" 26 to hit
"
Free basic attack from Straegis: 36 to hit, 14 radiant damage (virtuous strike)

Round 3:
Minor: Call of Challenge (close burst 3 challenge)
Move: Lay on Hands (healing himself)
Standard: Righteous Smite flyer, 34 to hit 21 damage

Allies within 5 squares of Verity (and Verity) gain 9 temporary hit points.
Made both the weakened save and the ongoing necrotic save.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:20 pm

WoeVangg: HP: 107 (116)/107 AC:26 Fort:23 Ref:22 Will:28 Healing Surges:9/12 AP:0

Standard: Cast Solar Wrath (All enemies are in close burst 8 - any hit are Stunned until end of next turn - no save)
Attacks (+16): (36)20(Crit), (33)17, (27)11, (34)18, (31)15, (36)20(Crit), (23)7, (30)14, (31)15, (35)19(Crit), (36)20(Crit), (25)9 (Invis Castle down - used another roller)
Damage: 26 (3d8+6)

(CRITS ADD ADDITIONAL +3d6 DAMAGE (HOLY SYMBOL)
Roll: 13

Minor: Cast Healing Word on Verity (Spend HS and add 1d6+6 to it and another 1d6+6 (Gloves) to it)

Move: None

Free: Spend Action Point - Cast Turn Undead (9 enemies in Close Burst 5)
Attacks (+16): (34)18, (24)8, (18)2, (27)11, (34)18, (36)20(Crit), (35)19(Crit), (21)5, (35)19(Crit)
Damage: 34 (4d10+6)
(Any enemies hit are shoved back 7 squares and are Immobilized until the end of Vangg's next turn - No Save)

(CRITS ADD ADDITIONAL +3d6 DAMAGE (HOLY SYMBOL)
Roll: 11

Free: Radiant Action - One enemy within 5 squares takes 15 Ongoing Radiant Damage (Save Ends)

Free: If any of them die - Verity gains Regeneration 11 for the rest of the encounter

Free: Heal Aubrey with Sash

OOC: ADD STRAEGIS BONUSES IN IF YOU WOULD~~

Last edited by 151prooftattoos on Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:42 pm

O.o.C.: I will post when I see where all the undead are pushed to after Vangg's actions.
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:35 pm

OOC: Yeah, that's fine. It hasn't happene djust yet anyway; we seem to be slightly out of order.
Let me resolve all the attacks that happened on Straegis initiative before I do anything else.

Round 2 Init 13 Addedndum ...

Aubrey Teleports to Q11.
Davin knocks Q10 Prone.
Hound misses.
Verity misses his attempt to knock one prone, but virtuously strikes it (O10?)
Azzy knocks M11 Prone.
Kersh knocks N7 Prone.

Top of Round 3 ....

Init 27
Verity issues a challenge to all enemies within 15 feet of himself. After laying hands on himself,he smites the flyer before him (O10?). His allies are all invigorated as their knightly companion shakes off the deleterious conditions affecting him.

Init 26
Davin ...
O2 & P8 ...
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:20 pm

I'll change my initiative count to the end of 20, after Vangg. I wanna see the Verity/Vangg combo undead taunt bomb. Remember to add bonus Straegis damage for spending the AP on Turn Undead.

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:49 am

Swifthand wrote:Remember to add bonus Straegis damage for spending the AP on Turn Undead.
-Swift

O.o.C.: It's a bonus to hit (+2) AND to damage (+5), when he spends AP.
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:49 am

Having issues with the map. The original saved at a different size than the later rounds; not sure why, but I had to stretch bits and add them to the existing map to account for all the undead being pushed back. Some extra pixelazation has occured. I hope I got everything ...

Round 3 Continued ...

Init 26
Davin delays.

P8 Ubbis stands up and attacks Davin with its bacteria-ridden teeth.
35-2 vs AC; 13 Damage & Immobilized (Save Ends).

EDIT: It takes 22 Radiant Damage for ignoring Verity's challenge.

No longer pinned, the O2-->N6 Ubbis runs forward and tries to do the same to Straegis.
27 vs [31-2] AC; 18 Damage & Immobilized (Save Ends). EDIT: Miss

Init 24
The M11 Slaughterer gets up andd then continues to assail Verity with it's nasty claws.
36 vs [33-2] AC; 18 Damage. Lose a Healing Surge. Weakened (Save Ends)

The Q2-->P6 Slaughterer runs over and joins the assault on Straegis.
20 vs [29-2] AC; Miss.

Init 21
Th Q10 Toom gets up, and turns his four wicked blades on Aubrey. EDIT: Seeing the pending onslaught, Straegis shouts a word of warning; Aubrey weaves carefully through the fray, and ducks safely into the cave.

36, 28, 33, 31 vs Aubrey's 22-2 AC; 10, 14, 7, 16 Damage.
Aubrey is Dead[/color] unless someone disrupts that (but see below).*
Note: Vangg planned to heal him, but his initiative hasn't come up yet

EDIT: It takes 17 Radiant Damage for ignoring Verity's challenge.

The P9 Toom lacerates Davin with his assortment of rusty weapons.
37, 26, 27, 21 vs Davin's 28-2 AC; 10 & 11 Damage.

EDIT: It takes 17 Radiant Damage for ignoring Verity's challenge.

If Aubrey is still standing after Q10s init, then P9 till attack Aubrey instead of Davin (10, 11, 13, & 8 damage)[/i].

Init 20
  • Solar radiance bursts out of Vangg, searing undead in every direction.
    It missed the L10 Rott and BOTH Ubbises. Everything else was Damaged. All three Skuls are bloodied.
  • Next, Vangg addresses Verity's wounds with a Healing Word.
  • Then, Vangg holds up the symbol of the Queen, and turns the foul abberations away from him.
    Some are affected; some aren't. Your didn't say which nine, so I more-or-less chose those closest to you.
    M11, N2, T17, and S16 are Bloodied
  • Then, he hits the O13 Skul with an Ongoing 15 Radiant.
  • Finally, if Aubrey is still alive, he heals the windmage with the magic sash.

If Aubrey is still alive ...
... he gets to his feet and fires lightning out the back of the wagon [EDIT: Cave], missing one of the monsters behind him.

Davin?
EDIT: Davin delays.

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains" - Page 15 1CcSU9
EDIT: Note: Audrey's position has changed. He is now in the cave.

After Davin, we have the three skullmages and the three flyers, followed by the friendly monster squad and hound, and then we end the round with Straegis again.

Last edited by Malazek on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:42 pm; edited 11 times in total
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:54 am

Vangg will use the last charge from the sash and heal Aubrey.
Free Action - Immediate.

DM EDIT: Is it a Free action or an Immediate reaction? You can only use one Immediate per turn. Also, did you mean you're using another charge to heal him? Or are you reminding me of the one in your last post? I just want to be sure I understand how many times he's being healed. Lastly, we'll wait and make sure he's alive; you can't heal him if he's already dead (though, you can if he's dying. ie. making death saves. But the damage he suffered will kill him outright unless someone disrupts it).

DM EDIT: It WAS disrupted. So, two heals or one, Rev?
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:36 pm

I will delay again until after Straegis, allowing everyone to get on the wagon.

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Mon Nov 30, 2009 1:47 pm

I think you forgot this...
macksgarageusa wrote:Straegis II: HP:96/96 AC:29 Fort:25 Ref:25 Will:22 Healing Surges:9/9 Action Points:1
Until end of my next turn after I Fey Step: AC: 31 Fort:27 Ref:27 Will:24
DM EDIT: I didn't forget; I don't think I even noticed it before. So, the attack on Init 26 misses, then?

Round 3 Addendum:

Straegis realizes just in time what the beasts have in store for Aubrey and yells out "Aubrey, get behind Kersh, NOW!" .

Immediate Interrupt: Tactical Shift to Aubrey.

O.o.C.: Aubrey can shift 6 sq. (Warlord-Tactical Shift) behind Kersh, into the cave.

Straegis now turns his attention to getting the remaining party members onto the wagon, he teleports himself and Vangg behind Davin and Hound. When he gets to the wagon, he positions his shield in such a way as to absorb incoming damage for himself and Davin, then readies his javelin.

Move: Fey Step to Q10, bringing Vangg onto the wagon also.
Standard: Protection (from shield) for Straegis and Davin.
Minor: Pull javelin.

O.o.C.: Vangg can teleport up to 9 sq. when Straegis fey steps (Warlord-Fey Tactics). Straegis and Davin are Resist 10 to All Damage until the end of my next turn (Shield-Protection).
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:16 pm

Round 3 Continued ...

Init 18
Immobilized by Vangg, the three Flyers do nothing.
the one at S0 regenerates 5 damage.

The O13 Skullmage ...
Minor: ... targets Verity with Bone-chilling fear! 24 vs Will; Miss.
Minor: ... target's Verity with Withering Flames! 33 vs Fort; 13 fire and necrotic damage
Minor: ... raises a corpse buried in the sand beneath his feat! There is now a Zombie in O12.

The J5 Skullmage ...
Minor: ... targets Verity with Bone-chilling fear! 34 vs Will. Verity is pushed 5 squares back.
Minor: ... target's Verity with Withering Flames! CRIT vs Fort; 17 fire and necrotic damage
Minor: ... raises a corpse buried in the cave! There is now a Zombie in the cave.

The U1 Skullmage ...
Minor: ... targets Aubrey with Bone-chilling fear! 36 vs Will;. Aubrey runs deeper into the cave.
Minor: ... target's Verity with Withering Flames! 38 vs Fort; 13 fire and necrotic damage
Minor: ... raises a corpse buried in the sand beneath his feat! There is now a Zombie in T2.

Init 15
Juugug moves to the mouth of the cave; with the Undead dispersed by Vangg, he has few foes to target. So, he takes stock of the situation, and prays for Davin's well-being.
Verity can make a Save right now with a +3 Bonus.
Davin may also spend a surge and gain an extra 2d6+4

Taalgarnuk steps out of the cave and stab the N6 Ubbis. Then, in kobold fashion, he shifts back into the cave. The Undead is bewildered by the sudden attack and dissappearance of a kobold.
5 Damage and N6 is Dazed until the end of Taal's next turn.

Azzy swings his scythe at the O13 Skullmage. His attack severs one of it's heads.
The remaining two heads are no longer bloodied.

Init 14
Kersh defends the cave entrance.
Readies an Action: Attack any Undead who move adjacent to the cave entrance.

Hound delays. EDIT: Hound readies an action (see below)

Init 13
Straegis feysteps himself and Vangg onto the wagon.
He hoists his shield with one; and his javelin with the other.

Init 12
Davin?

Last edited by Malazek on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:08 pm

Davin: HP 96/96; AC 28 Fort 23 Ref 27 Will 26; Healing Surges=7/8, SV:24, Action Points=1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hound: HP 337/360; AC 23 Fort 24 Ref 22 Will 21; Healing Surges=2/2 SV:90, Action Points=0

Hound, Round 3
Initiative - 14
Move - to Q12 on wagon
Minor - Designate U1 as HQ
Standard - Ready to Hawk's Talon U1 when the wagon passes
Free - Mark U1

Hawk's Talon - 33
Damage - 16
HQ Damage - 5
Save vs. Ongoing 10 - 16

Davin, Round 3
Immediate Reaction - Combined Fire (When Vangg's conflagration goes off) on S16 Ubbis
Juugug's granted Save vs. Immobile - 23 (Natch)
Initiative - 12
Move+Standard - Double Run the wagon out into the water (18 sq).
Minor - Fletcher's Crossbow Power (free Basic Ranged) on S6 Ubbis

Combined Fire - 40
Damage - 35
HQ Damage - 7
Basic Attack - 35
Damage - 14

-Swift

DM EDIT: One of Davin's abilities grants him a free temporary AP which must be spent more-or-less right away. He called me to remind me of this. He was on the road and hadn't yet decided what to do with it ... so, I guess I'll use DM perogative here are apply a Twin Strike to the S16 Ubbis for 17+9 damage.

Last edited by Swifthand on Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:30 pm

End of Round 3 ...

Init 12
With everyone who's coming onboard, Davin drives the wagon out onto the water.
As the wagon passes the skull mage at U1, Hound is ready with an vicious attack-dog bite.
Hound's Init is now 12; U1 is blooded.

OOC: I'll need to create more water for the map. I'll post an updated map during Round 4

Round 4 Begins ...

Init 27
Verity ...
Don't forget he was pushed 5 squares from his last mapped position (into the cave?)

After Verity, we come back to the Undead at Init 26
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  151prooftattoos Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:16 pm

OOC: One heal since not dead
151prooftattoos
151prooftattoos
Arcane Archivist
Arcane Archivist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 27 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 21 ... 27  Next