Arcane Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains"

+2
magicspellz12
Malazek
6 posters

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next

Go down

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains" - Page 7 Empty Re: Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains"

Post  magicspellz12 Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:57 am

"Forgive me for not speaking earlier...I was...erm...afraid I'd err...say something wrong." Alex's face twists in discomfort.

"But yes. I assure you any magic would be in most capable hands...erm...ask me anything! I can tell you the answer if it has something to do with magic!"

-----------------
Arcana: +19! If that is too contrived or I need a Diplomacy (eek) check too, then thats only +9
magicspellz12
magicspellz12
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Female Posts : 606

Back to top Go down

Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains" - Page 7 Empty Re: Book Two: Chapter Seven: "Restless Remains"

Post  Halcyon Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:37 pm

"Alex is the last Aquamancer born to Imil and possibly the greatest one still living."

Diplomacy: 30
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 431

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:45 pm

Straegis turns to Alex and whispers, "Perhaps some flattery about her beauty or any similarities (hopefully) between Imil and here, or maybe just some tales from your majestic home?"
He replies to the Queen, "What was done was not for reward. The course of events leading to it were destiny, I feel. Time and history unfolded as they should have, regardless of consequence. I believe we would accept any blessing you would bestow on us, personally a pardon may be most in order for myself."

Diplomacy: 1d20=14+1+7(half-lvl)=22
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 237

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:37 pm

OOC: Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I've been on the go since Friday night (I've only had seven hours sleep in the last 56 hours; most of the last 45 hours I was either driving or working). BTW I have a new job as a polysomnagraphy technician.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Male Posts : 4010

https://arcaneasylum.rpg-board.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:09 pm

O.o.C.: Congrats man on the J-O-B! Now, just don't fall asleep at work. Sleep (<----pun intended)
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Alex wrote:"I assure you any magic would be in most capable hands...erm...ask me anything! I can tell you the answer if it has something to do with magic!"
Verity wrote:"Alex is the last Aquamancer born to Imil and possibly the greatest one still living."
When the story is finished, the minstrels ask several questions about the Vortex and the Ritual; to which Alex responds satisfactory. It is clear to him that the Eladrin performers do not possess his understanding of magic; but they are curious to understand.

Two More Successes

Straegis wrote: "What was done was not for reward. The course of events leading to it were destiny, I feel. Time and history unfolded as they should have, regardless of consequence. I believe we would accept any blessing you would bestow on us, personally a pardon may be most in order for myself."
"A Pardon? Whatever for? Everything I have been told of this ordeal suggests you performed admirably. You carried out your mission to deliver the scroll and then assisted our allies to the point of changing the world ... and all the time with the best interest of our people at heart." She apparently hasn't been told that Straegis was supposed to be the decoy, or that he disobeyed and stole the real scroll. She must think he chosen for the true scroll all along.

Skill Challenge Complete: 320 XPs each (54876 total now)

Malazek wrote:Success (or Failure) in this SC will dictate how awesome (or sucky) the gifts are. And whether it earns XPs..
"I think you deserve glorious recognition. And to help those who should be grateful recognize you, I have had several gifts prepared."

One of the minstrels walks over with a small wooden box. He opens it as he walks, revealed the platinum rings stored within.

"Each of these rings is marked with the Royal Seal. Anyone familiar with it will know how special it is, and how special your deed must have been to earn it. Since word of your heroic deeds will precede you, those who you gratiutde will have an easier time recognizing you. The seal will also allow you passage in my realm wo many places that would otherwise be forbidden."

Then, in your minds, you hear the queen's voice. Teleplathically. Of course, there are times when you might NOT want to be recognized. So, these particuliar rings have been enchanted to allow escape from any awkward social settings.

5 Enchanted Rings of the the Eladrin Royal Seal ...
This platinum ring bears the royal seal of the Eladrin queen, etched into the surface.
Item Slot: Ring (Level 18, 85000 gp)
Property: Gain a +2 item bonus to Bluff checks.
Power (Daily ✦ Illusion): Standard Action. Become invisible until the end of your next turn.
If you’ve reached at least one milestone today, using this power requires only a minor action.

"Of course, you're animal friends cannot wear such rings. So, I have had medallions crafted for their collars. The medallions display the same seal." ... but are not enchanted.

Seven priceless platinum medallions.

"Lastly ... I know that such campaigns can be quite costly, and the seal of a queen can prove useless to a pauper. So, to ensure you have the funds to celebrate your success, to recoup any losses, and to prepare for your next adventure ..."

Another larger chest is brought forth, this one carried by two Eladrin. They open the lid to reveal thousands of Eladrin gold coins, each depicting the face of their queen.

When you count it later, you find 24000 gold coins inside.

"Now, if it pleases you, you may join us here some for music, drink, and relaxtion. Later this evening, the revelary will move to inside the palace, where its direction may take a turn dictated by the mood of the moment."

"What say you? Will join us on this most joyous occassion?"
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:30 am

“You bestow upon us these remarkable gifts and now ask that we join you in a grand celebration? Of course we shall join you, most gracious Queen. The trouble shall be convincing us to leave,” Verity jests.
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:39 pm

"Our thanks, Mi'lady, for the magnanimous gifts and the invitation. It would be our pleasure!"

Davin mingles among the party goers and helps himself to whatever refreshments are offered. As he moves through the celebration, the Ranger will steer conversations to what the subject remembers about the fall of Talth'Anin from the Eladrin perspective.

Streetwise=15

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Male Posts : 881

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:01 pm

As the Queen presents Straegis with his ring, he kneels in front of her and kisses her hand. "Thank you my Queen" is the only words he can muster. At her invite to join the festivities his face breaks out in the biggest smile any of them have seen come across his face. "Gladly, we would join in the celebrations!" With that, he jumps up and begins mingling with his people.
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:04 am

Verity wrote:“Of course we shall join you, most gracious Queen.”
Straegis wrote:"Gladly, we would join in the celebrations!"
Davin wrote:"It would be our pleasure!"
The heroes join the fey is a quite celebration of their own deeds. The music is soft but lively, and drink is light and refreshing, and the coversation is deep yet friendly.

Davin wrote:Davin mingles among the party goers and helps himself to whatever refreshments are offered. As he moves through the celebration, the Ranger will steer conversations to what the subject remembers about the fall of Talth'Anin from the Eladrin perspective.
Most of the minstrels know rumors of The Fall of Talth'Anin, but none claim to know what actually happened. Some willingly share stories of events that occurred before the city vanished, but none are especially relevent to your purpose.

That is, except one ... "And there were those who used to say the Elves avoided the Siege of Unknow Advesaries by moving their beloved city out of the path of danger. Perhaps something went awry, but for whatever reason the emissary of this news was lost in world devoid of modernity; trapped forever in a primative land. There was a prophecy of sorts, I think; that detailed the circumstances of the Elves' eventual return. How did that go, again?"

"When, upon the altar, sits the Mirror of Ages,
And the Moon on high watches down upon the marsh tides,
Gaze into the distant eyes of the Elf King's Sages.
With secret words, call forth Talthanin from whence she hides."

"No, that wasn't it."

"No?"

The Eladrin continue to weave other stories of Talth'Anin, but none reverberate in your worldy ears more than that one. The talk of the night runs together in surreal fashion, propelled by the unearthly music and the exotic drink. Eventually, Gloriana interrupts the revelry by asking "The night grow's dark; come, let's move this inside, shall we?"

Asssuming nobody objects, the partygoers pick up their belongings and move to one of the massive arches that support that palace overhead. Amazing glass staircases climb the underside of the arches, and eventually climb into the palace via the highest point of the arch. From there, a hallway leads you to an outside terrace overlooking the parkplace you just left.

And the revelry continues ...
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:00 pm

As the party moves inside, Straegis searches for members of his family, surely some of them must be here. He warns his allies of the Eladrin's partying ways, lest they forget "We never sleep!" He wants to be sure they all have a place to rest before he takes in too much of the 'festivities'.
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Oct 01, 2009 1:54 pm

Straegis wrote:As the party moves inside, Straegis searches for members of his family, surely some of them must be here.
Straegis spots his cousin Ailill among the Palace Guard. The Queen notices the greeting between them, and invites Ailill to join the party (this relieving him of his nightly duties). Ailil is a Spearman on Straegis's mother's side.

Note: His father is also here; but there aren't a lot of guests at the party ... the queen and her minstrels, and the heroes (plus the Grand Marshal and now Ailill).

Straegis wrote:He warns his allies of the Eladrin's partying ways, lest they forget "We never sleep!" He wants to be sure they all have a place to rest before he takes in too much of the 'festivities'.
The party continues late, but the non-Eladrin quickly tire (relatively, anyway) and fall asleep on the comfortable couches Straegis had designated.

Last edited by Malazek on Wed Oct 07, 2009 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:34 pm

Feeling the effects of Eladrin wine, Davin goes to take care of his duties prior to passing out for the evening. Calling Hound to his side, the Ranger waters and brushes down the horses, preparing them for bed (and also inspecting the accommodations the Eladrin have provided his feral friends). Davin will also affix the Royal seal to each of the horses tack, and affix Hound's on his collar.

"Not too shabby, huh, guys?"

His tasks done, Davin returns to the party to say his good-nights, saving the last for the Eladrin Queen.

"Mi'lady, my thanks for a wonderful evening. If I could be so bold, could I ask a favor, and your opinion and advise on something?"

Assuming the Queen grants my request, Davin continues.

"Prior to coming to your fair lands, we stopped at the Feywild to give King Halifax his copy of the same ritual we presented to the Ghale. As soon as the King saw me, he seemed to go mad with grief and anger. We were able to diffuse the situation, and upon investigation, found out that I bear the likeness of one who could possibly be my father - King Pasor of Tal'thanin. This is both good and ill news, mi'lady, for the Elven princess Rhiannon has stolen my heart, and, if I bear the blood of the royal line of Tal'thanin, I could pursue her. But, King Halifax blames Pasor, and me by default, for the disappearance of his beloved wife, who was lost with Tal'thanin."

"I seek to clear the name of Pasor, for, regardless of my legitamacy, I will never win Rhiannon when I bear the ill will of her father. But I can't help but think that there is more import to Tal'thanin than just my namesake. I know that your people guarded your side of the gate between worlds, and I have found out a bit more tonight about the fabled city than I knew hence."

"My favor is this: may I research these questions in the Eladrin archives? The King has also tasked me to capture the Questing Beast before I can court the Princess, so I was hoping to read what you know of it, as well. The opinion and knowledge I seek is simple: what do you know about these events and people? However, the advise I ask is anything but simple: how does a Hunter go about snaring the affections of a noble Elven lady?"

Diplomacy=22 (I should get a huge circ bonus for my Romance story to the woman!)

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Davin wrote:prior to passing out for the evening ... "Mi'lady, my thanks for a wonderful evening. If I could be so bold, could I ask a favor, and your opinion and advise on something? I seek to clear the name of Pasor ... My favor is this: may I research these questions in the Eladrin archives? The King has also tasked me to capture the Questing Beast before I can court the Princess ... how does a Hunter go about snaring the affections of a noble Elven lady?"
"Of course. Pasor was a hero to the people of Talthanin; Halifax's objection not withstanding. It is a tragedy what happened to the City at Paradise; or it seems so, anyway. You may check the archives, if that is your wish."

"Courting a Princess is a delicate matter. Like most women, she wants to be pursued, but not stalked like the elk of the Eldworn. Fortunately for you, she already likes you; I can see that plainly ... so just remain true to who you are. Finish your quest to reclaim your birthright; for it is your courage and preseverance that endears you to her. Well, that and your simple honesty."

"The Questing Beast has never been captured. If such a feat is possible, you must be the one to find the way. If the tales of your acumen are correct, you may very well do it. But if not, then the princess was not meant to be yours. I'm hoping you can, Davin Fletcher. You look a lot like Pasor, who was an old friend of mine; I'd like to see his only son succeed."

"Grand Marshal, can you show Lt. Colonel Fletcher to the Archives?"

As most of the heroes are winding down, Straegis's father leades Davin to the Eladrin archives.
Some Perception rolls aught to do it.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:38 pm

DM wrote:As most of the heroes are winding down, Straegis's father leades Davin to the Eladrin archives.
As the others continue to enjoy the quaint celebration, Davin is several stories up rifling through the Eladrin archives (it's a good thing he's literate in Elven, his native tongue). Although he finds no record of any wrong-doing on the part of Pasor, he finds account after account of the Elfking's good deeds. After scouring dozens of records, Davin is convinced that Pasor Thaereas was a generous, compassionate, and capable leader. The citizens of Talthanin were content and healthy; and whenever faced with adversity, they were lead through it all by their faithful leader.

At least, that's what the Eladrin archives say. One story recounts his decision to tear the royal tapastries from the wall of the palace, ordering them cut into blankets for poor refugees forced from the coastlands during hurricane season. As the story goes, the people weren't reluctant to share their prosperity with strangers, so the good King took upon himself to care for the needy. Supposedly, this inspired many others to do the same; even some of the loudst objecters changed their minds. Whether this was Pasor intent, or not, is a matter of debate.

Davin also finds several references to Pasor's dealings with the Tower of Hydrology. The Hydromancers were a rather secretive institution (unlike their brethren in Imil) but dealt with the King from time to time. They also had a bureaucratic representive on the Parliamentary Counsel of Talth'Anin. Also on that counsel were the leaders of several mercantile guilds, the high priests of the city, and the King's Vizier.

As for the Beast Glatisant: only a handful of hunters have ever heard it, and even fewer have seen it (and lived). On rare occasions, those who've heard it's voice of a thirty-couple dogs have reported finding their companions dead; allegedly killed by the beast's cry. There once lived a knight who quested his entire life to find and capture it; though he managed to see it on numerous occassions, he nonetheless failed to capture the creature. According to some accounts, the knight's success in tracking down the beast was attributed to his familiarity with it's fewmets.

OOC: With the rolls you had, I can elaborate on the above.
Let me know what you'd like to find out more about.

Last edited by Malazek on Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Halcyon Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:25 pm

"So Vangg, I've been thinking how we might win the Great Rihn's freedom.
"It is said that his faith in Moradin is most devout. He must still be reeling from the loss of the most holy Wise Stone. Perhaps we can use that to our advantage.
"Whatever else we do we must recover the Cave Temple. Therein lies another nexus of Stone. We could offer to allow that nexus to remain Stone in return for Rihn's freedom. The Saga must regain favor with his God, I feel he'd bargain. But then I'm not a dwarf. Do you think it shall work?"

As he listens to Vangg's reply he looks to his goblet. He finds the Eladrin drink quite lightin body and flavor, but of a layered complexity befitting the royal celebration. Still the look he gives it turns sour as he thinks of Rihn rotting in the dwarf caves. But the night is for Straegis's celebration he reminds himself, and he heads over to the Eladrin.

"Straegis, thank you for arranging our rest. Plenty of time for that though, why don't you introduce me to some of the other guests," at which point he turns to the ladies of the Court.

He regales them with tales of the Companions adventures. He is sure to whisper conspiratorially of the tragic death of Palol's mother and his subsequent humble upbringing by the brave woodsman Fletcher, adding "Aye, there can be little doubt now that our orphaned Ranger Davin is none other than Prince Palol and heir apparent to the throne of Tath 'Anin: A throne he shall doubtless wrest from the Unseen Adversary and claim as his own.
"But do you think the promise of vast power has set the man plotting for conquest? Or that vast wealth to come has him seeking exotic luxuries? Never Palol. No, only one thing surpasses Palol's sense of duty to his friends and countrymen. When first he saw Rhyannon a change washed over the man: his single-minded determination found a new and profound level of purpose. Let us hope this time above all others he gains that which he seeks."

Diplomacy: 37
Halcyon
Halcyon
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Fri Oct 02, 2009 2:33 am

Overjoyed at seeing his cousin, Straegis grabs Ailill and hugs him mightily. After a few moments of small talk, Straegis grabs his spear and shows it to him. He tells him the words he needs to utter to change it and lets him give it a try. When it appears that no one is paying too much attention to them Straegis says quietly, "Sa, illen macis van arian? Miree ma raman spivv all?" (So, what were they saying about me in my absence? Any rumors that I should be aware of?)
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:22 pm

Straegis wrote:Straegis grabs Ailill "Sa, illen macis van arian? Miree ma raman spivv all?"
"Shaer ei thaern shael eindrai, mysti shoraes shaesi kyl eisyl sar o tae cali mylael maeloroli ailysarol. Sher ei tydi par jharaes, si ser tasti or sar o shaesi tyrael thys ei tylaes torol. Vestys car air sar o shaesi shysol eilylodi Var Balalor. Air sar sia? Shar shar sar jhoji?" (Well a few weeks ago, some whispers were going around that you may have stolen sensitive information. But a couple days later, the truth came out that you were chosen for a covert mission. Rumor has it that you were working alongside Raed Jancalis. Is that true? What was that like?)
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Fri Oct 02, 2009 9:38 pm

"Raed viran bil malaak ner facar. Fe ifilmil carain, talan ber misle vic malenal. Riin laven, me devion il savanea prik cirene lameel wiir trave navere." (Raed proved to be the hero that his legend always said. He is such a real person, if you didn't know better you would swear he was a commoner. Upon closer inspection tho, his knowledge of battlefield tactics proves that the legends of his exploits are indeed truths.)
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:52 am

Malazek wrote:OOC: With the rolls you had, I can elaborate on the above.
Let me know what you'd like to find out more about.

Davin is especially interested in two subjects:

1. I would like to find more -perhaps a journal - of the knight who spent his life hunting the Questing Beast.
2. More on Talth'Anin, specifically - the Mirror of Ages, the messenger who disappeared into the primeval, and the Elf King's Sage.

After researching for a bit more, and pleased with all the results thusfar, Davin will go back to the party and find Alex and Straegis, and ask for their help. He shows what he has so far, and then digs back into the books.

Aid rolls for helping Alex/Straegis on further research:

History=10, 17, 27
Arcana=11, 16, 14

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:19 pm

Davin wrote:Davin is especially interested in two subjects:
1. I would like to find more -perhaps a journal - of the knight who spent his life hunting the Questing Beast.
2. More on Talth'Anin, specifically - the Mirror of Ages, the messenger who disappeared into the primeval, and the Elf King's Sage.
1. Davin easily locates a manual entitled Extraordinary Spoor: A Manual for Tracking Unusual Beasts written by one Sir Paltimore (the same knight that tracked the Beast Glatisant for so long). Most of the book is a detailed account of other unusual creatures (werewolves, yeti, dragons, giant snakes, griffons, hippogriffs, winged horses, manticores, phoenixes, and others). The last chapter details the fewmets, spoor, and habits of the Questing Beast.

2. Davin cross references the citations of several books, and discovers a possible mention of the Mirror of Ages; but when he finds that particuliar piece, it contains no reference to the mirro;r curiously, however, it is missing several pages. He continues his study, and finds a couple more volumes that might be referring to the mirror; after tracking down the source materials, he scours through them and finds nothing; nothing except more missing pages.
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Swifthand Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:46 am

The Ranger obviously enjoys reading through Extrodinary Spoor, more than once even chuckling aloud in the austere library at some inside, hunter joke. But besides just enjoying the subject matter, Davin can't believe just how useful this book is. As he reads, a random thought occurs to him: I should write a journal of my own travels and insights...

Then he moves to the manuscripts and books that deal with the Mirror and finally comes to the missing pages. With some excitement, and a sense of deja-vu, Davin gathers up the history books (as well as Extraordinary Spoor) and takes them to the archivist on duty.

"Isiari ti, sher saeri shyl cali shael pastandraer, eil Ai shaeloli air shar pyli ailaelolalia. Pai o cali ei jhaedaes sar myrn shai shysyrdaer saeri systaer?" ("Excuse me, but these books have been damaged, and I believe it was done intentionally. Do you have a ledger that shows who borrowed these tomes?")

-Swift
Swifthand
Swifthand
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  macksgarageusa Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:16 pm

Straegis will continue to his conversation with Ailill for awhile, when he finally excuses himself he tries to locate his father. His intention is to tell him what he learned on his travels and expose the Eladrin of the North for their sneakiness and the shifty alliances that were made.
macksgarageusa
macksgarageusa
Asylum Arcanist
Asylum Arcanist

Back to top Go down

Post  Malazek Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:15 pm

Davin wrote:"Isiari ti, sher saeri shyl cali shael pastandraer, eil Ai shaeloli air shar pyli ailaelolalia. Pai o cali ei jhaedaes sar myrn shai shysyrdaer saeri systaer?"
The arhivist allows Davin to peruse the records, and the tracker finds exactly what he was looking for: Lexis of Anin read these books just a few days after reading similiar materials in the Fendrell. It's too much of a coincidence to ignore.

Straegis wrote:Straegis ... tries to locate his father ... to tell him what he learned on his travels and expose the Eladrin of the North.
"Yes, the White Wind has been destroyed* and the Black Squall has been suspended indefinitely. Maberon of the Silent Grove is still in custody (members of the Silver Shadow delivered him a few days ago); *but Jerdayis is still at-large."

"Some our people, who are currently at the courts in the North, have been contacted and ordered to watch for suspicious activity. Hopefully, they can uncover more of the truth before those reponsible realize that we've discovered their treachery."

"I am heistant to act further until we know for sure who is behind the betrayal; be it the actions of a few radicals, or a general policy on behalf of the entire nation."
Malazek
Malazek
Asylum Administrator
Asylum Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 27 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next